21

The sound of water splashing was getting louder and louder, indicating you were both getting closer to the waterfall.

It was better than you expected it to be. The water was clean and clear and the plants surrounding the area were all bloomed.

"I should've brought extra clothes," you frown as you approach the pool of water. "Maybe we could've gone swimming for a bit."

You turn around to see what Bakugou was doing but before you could even face him he pushed you in.

"Or you could swim right now," he smirked.

You stood up slowly while your eyes were closed due to the water dripping down your face. "Bakugou," you say calmly, even though on the inside, you were raging. "I am not going to sleep like this— smelling like WHATEVER HAS BEEN IN THIS WATER!"

He bent down, resting his elbows on his knees and continued smiling down at you. "There's a shower close by our campsite you dumbass."

"Oh," you open your eyes. "In that case..." You motion your hand forward and used your quirk to make a pillar from the ground to push Bakugou into the water with you.

He landed with a huge splash just a couple feet away. "I'm going to kill you, you shitty girl! YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THE DAY YOU WERE BORN!"

You attempt to run away, but due to the water it slowed you down a little bit. Bakugou used his quirk to make himself fly forward little faster and tackled you back into the water.

"Ow!" You grip your shoulder in pain, making Bakugou widen his eyes. He got off you and tried to take a closer look. "Just kidding," you giggle and splash him in the face.

"Ohh," he laughed evilly while wiping the water off his face. "I'm totally gonna blow your ass up."

You panicked and tried getting back on your feet to run away again. "You can't use your quirk to harm people!" You try salvaging your way out of this. Of course it didn't work.

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!" He yelled. "GET BACK HERE YOU BASTARD!"

Using your quirk, you threw tiny pebbles you found at him which got on his nerves even more. Eventually he caught up to you which led to a mini wrestling match before he scooped you up and threw you over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" You demanded, kicking your legs.

"Yeah sure thing," he grinned and threw you into the deeper end so you wouldn't hit your head. "I win. Like always."

You found you way back to the surface and take a deep breath. "Cheater..."

"HUH? THAT WASN'T CHEATING!" He argued. "YOU WANT ANOTHER GO THEN?!"

"No, I guess I'll let you win," you smile as you pull your hair out of your face.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'LET ME'?" He continued growling.

You make your way to the shallow side and stood up, wringing the water out of your shirt. "So glad I didn't wear a white shirt."

"Huh? Why- oh. Never mind." He turned away to hide his pink cheeks.

"You probably would've liked that you perv," you teased him.

"SAYS YOU!" He scoffed. "So if I take off my shirt right now you won't get all flustered?" You didn't answer and continued staring at him. "That's what I thought. Who's the perv now?"