Please read start before reading 💕

Im sorry guys- I know I have requests but I'm kinda sad rn so I just need to write something with my comfowt ship- I hope that's Otay 💕 (also sorry if I wrote/write some words wittle it's getting hard not to write wittle rn-)

—  —  —
☀️ Miritama 💙
__-___-__
I know I do a lot of Miritama.. but it's my comfort ship- and Tamaki is my highest kin- so I'm really sorry-!
— — —

Tamaki sat on his bed, sobbing and trembling with his knees pulled to his chest. He hugged his legs tightly and cried into his knees "M-Miwi.... n-need Miwi....." he stuttered out through sobs "wan Miwi, wan dada, need dada..." he cried but he still didn't call Mirio, not wanting to bother him. Tamaki just continued to sob and tremble before shakily standing and looking around the room. He stumbled over too the Fort him and Mirio had set up the night before and climbed in before grabbing his bunny Stuffie Mirio had got him and pulling it to his face. He sobbed into the fluffy fur of the bunny and just laid there, hoping Mario or Nejire would show up since he hadn't shown up to class yet. He turned on his tablet and put on some cartoons for background noise. He just laid there with his stuffie and cried, just needing to let it all out. Soon though he heard his door creak open end heard soft footsteps. He knew those footsteps. He quietly crawled out and looked up at Mirio, making soft grabby hands. Mirio reached down and picked up Tamaki, gently kissing his forehead "Words?" He said gently.Tamaki shook his head softly "touch?" Mirio questioned. Tamaki quickly nodded "p-p-pwease" he said gently, cuddling close to him. Mirio nodded and carried him and his bunny to the bed "hungry?" He asked gently, just wanting to make sure he didn't need anything. Tamaki paused for a second to think before nodding softly "K-K-Kwaft d-di-dinnew?" he said gently, "of course" Mirio said gently before picking Tamaki up and holding him with one arm up on his hip. He went to make Kraft dinner and held him close.

__——————__
__——————__
Dats all for now.. uh- I'm sorry for how much Miritama I've done, just needed it tonight,