Chapter 1

(yes there will be spoilers in this book and it's all in Y/N 's POV)

I stepped out of my dorm still tired from hearing about this killing game. It was the first day of school and I'm already in a killing game...great. Nobody here really caught my interest anyway except...there was this one guy. He had a really cool cat ear-like hat and badass leather jacket. As I was walking out the area where our rooms are I tripped...G R E A T. What made it worse was that I landed on someone. And it wasn't just someone, it was *that* guy. At first I thought I crushed him because of how smol he is but when I got up surprisingly he was fine.  "Be careful next time, " he said about to walk away.
"W-wait! I'm y/n l/n the SHSL unlucky student. I'm really sorry for landing on you! " I cried hoping he'd understand and introduce himself.
"I see...I'm Ryoma Hoshi Ultimate Tennis Pro. It'd be best of you stay away" he said and then walked away. Tennis Pro?  Stay away? But... screw it imma try to befriend this guy! I went on about my day talking to Ryoma whenever I could of course he pushed me away every time though until...
"You're stubborn aren't you? " he finally said something!
"What do you mean? " I answered back to him.
"I keep telling you to stay away from me but you still try be around...why?" "I think you're probably a really cool guy! You have a badass fasion sense too." He slightly smiled at my words he tried to hide it unfortunately.
"Hmph...alright. if you want to be friends so bad I guess we can try...just try not to get hurt." He pulled his hat over his eyes slightly.
"Seeing as how I'm the unlucky student I make no promises...but OK!"