Authors Note !

Hello everyone! I am so sorry for not making this sooner, it completely slipped my mind. Most of these characters except for one who will be introduced soon, comes from the Harry Potter series. The Yule Ball and Quidditch also come from JK Rowling's Harry Potter Books and the films made based off of the books, these ideas aren't original! I also in no way support JKR's views. I do not own any of these characters! Voldemort is dead, but Bellatrix and some of his followers still are salty, and love causing chaos.

Fair warning! There is swearing in this story, so do with that information as you please. This story is told from your perspective. There is no Y/N, Just "you", "her", "she" or "I". The pronouns are she/her and you are a fourth year Gryffindor at Hogwarts. You are a half blood and have a snowy owl named Nova Rae. Your last name is Tetrino, and you are a chaser on the Gryffindor Quidditch Team. Your roommates are Ginny and Mione, you guys are the best of friends. You have your own private bathroom in your dorm as well. Girls are aloud in Boys dorms if they have a key. Even though this story is set in the 4th year, there is no Tri-Wizard Tournament, and Cedric won't be dying or dead in this story. You are 15. However there is a Yule Ball, and it happens every year. there is no modern technology in this story, and the characters can look like and dress like whatever you want, except for the Yule Ball, I will write in descriptions of dresses, tuxes, and the setting.

Ron in this story is much more ambitious and flirtatious than he is in the movies/books. Some love relationships are the same as in the movies/books, and others aren't. Ron is much more of an independent person, but can curl up and be shy at times as well. He is very adventurous and a risk taker. He is so much fun and has a romantic side that he only shows to you. His dorm roommates are Harry, Dean and Seamus. They have their own private bathroom in their dorm as well. He can look like any Ron from any of the books/movies, I don't describe his looks for that reason.

*The first few chapters are fucking cringy as shit so bare with the story, it gets better!*

(8/27/21) Hi!! I am currently re-editing and adding some more little things into each chapter, I am slowly making it through every chapter, so if some chapters seem different then others that's why!

(10/12/21) Hey! So I have given up re-editing lol sorry! But PLEASE read my last update!! Comment what you want to see and I will get to writing! This story (you are about to read) is not the best, but its still worth the read!! 

I really hope you enjoy this story, I really love it!

Happy Reading!

(also heres my tik tok if you wanna be friends <3 @fantasy_615)

xoxo
-fantasy