Drunk

Tw: alcoholism/violence?
This is kind a vent one lols
I'll be posting a request and normal stories soon though 💀
********************************
Schlatt has gone through about 12 beer bottles in the span of 28 minutes.
We haven't been talking to each other even though we have been living together for about 5 months now. 
I kindly allowed him to live with me since he had nowhere else to stay but it completely backfired on me since he was been a horrible house mate.
I casually walked across the living room just so I can easily play off spying on him.
Im still angry at him so I don't want to show him that I cared about the fact that we was getting drunk even though I really fucking do.
Through the side of my eyes I see him surrounded by empty glass bottles, In his hand he held another which was half full.
He played loud rap music through the large speaker in our living room.
This is what I fucking live with.
He refuses to leave.
I casually walked into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind me.
I sat on the edge of the tub, my leg was bouncing, I couldn't stop it.
I pulled out my phone from my pocket and quickly put in my passcode.
Before I got to do anything my phone started ringing.
It was Alex.
I took a shaky deep breath in before sliding my finger across the screen.
I brought my phone up to my ear before speaking "hey!" I greeted him.
"Hey y/n how's it going?" He asked. Alex and I have been friends for the longest time, over 8 years for sure.
"Uhm..it's alright and you?" I asked back.
"I'm doing fine, are you sure you're alright? You sound a bit...shaky" he asked.
I felt tears well up in my eyes but I held them back.
"Yeah yeah" I replied.
That was so obviously fake.
"Can I come over?" He asked me, I could hear that he didn't believe me.
"Uhm schlatt is drinking but I guess so" I responded.
"Ah shit, um okay I'll be there in a minute" I could hear him shuffling around.
"Okay, see you" i spoke before he hung up.
I took a deep breath and wiped the tears, that managed to fall, of my cheek.
I walked out of the bathroom, across the living room and to the kitchen.
I grabbed the plastic trash bin and then walked back to the living room. I slammed it down next to the couch Schlatt was sitting on. He jumped up as if his music wasn't louder.
"Clean your shit up, Alex is coming over" I demanded him.
He scrunched his eyebrows up.
"Why the fuck- I don't want him in this house" he slurred.
"Too bad, hurry up" I snapped my fingers at him.
I was trying to hide the fact that my heart was beating out of my chest with being aggressive.
He downed down the beer he had in his hand. Most of it spilled through the sides of his mouth.
Once he was done, he threw it down on the ground next to the trash can.
"Oops" he said sarcastically before getting another bottle from the box.
I turned around and made my way to my bedroom, I slammed my door as hard as I could.
I locked the door, knowing he was coming and he wasn't going to be nice. I sat in the corner of my bed and pulled out my phone.
Soon enough I heard a loud thump from the outside of my door.
"Fuck you!" He yelled aggressively before hitting my door non stop. "You've got fucking balls to slam doors come out here! Awww you're scared?"
I heard even louder bangs but they weren't on my door, they were from a distance.
"Look it's your boyfriend, come get the door for him... I'm not letting that fucker in" Schlatt angrily spoke.
I clenched and unclenched my jaw. I wish I could punch his face in but he's stronger than me and I don't want to know what he would do.
I got a phone call from Alex but I didn't want to pick up.
I did anyway.
"I'm outside, I can hear him" Alex spoke he sighed.
"I'm so sorry Alex, you can go home I don't want you in the middle of this" I spoke running my hand down my face.
"No im staying, I just need to find a way to get in." He replied I could hear him moving around
"You can come in through my window" I suggested.
"Oh yeah, I'm on my way to it" I heard russling in the other end.
I stood up from my bed, my knees were weak from shaking but I managed to walk to my window, unlock and open it for him.
Alex soon came in.
As soon as he climbed in he wrapped his arms around me, tightly hugging me.
My body trembled against his, he rubbed my back softly.
"You're alright honey" he whispered in my ear before placing a gentle kiss on my cheek. I pulled back from his hug and wiped my tears with my sleeves.
"Do you want to try to sleep? I'll stay here all night" he asked, he ran his fingers through his hair to get it out of his face.
I nodded before shuffling over to my light switch and turning them off, leaving nothing but the moonlight to illuminate inside.
We got into the bed quietly, besides me sniffling and trying to stay quiet.
Alex sat on my bed with his back against the wall as support, I laid with my head on his lap as he massaged my head and rubbed up and down my arm.
I couldn't stop crying, I hate living this way.
"Stop fucking crying... look, I'm sorry" schlatts loud voice spoke from outside the door.
I got shivers up my spine from hearing his voice.
"Just open the door alright?" He lightly knocked on my door.
I looked up at alex.
He lightly shook his head and continued to play with my hair.
Schlatt punched the door about 8 times, each time I jumped but I covered my mouth tho not make noise, Alex pulled me into his chest and wrapped both arms around me, tightly.
Soon the punching stopped and I heard him walk away and slam the guest bedroom door.
I let out the cries I've been holding in. My chest ached.
He rubbed my back and kissed my head several times.
After a while I have settled down.
Alex was now laying down on his back and I laid on his chest. The sheets were up to my shoulders,
He was still rubbing up and down my arm.
"You're so strong y/n" he whispered. I stared into the darkness of my room, the moon wasn't as bright.
We laid in silence before he started humming a tune.
I soon identified it to be Moon river by frank ocean, i remember when it first came out we were in high school and we were listening to it in science class. It just became our song from there on I guess.
"Thank you Alex" I spoke quietly. It was hard to part my lips and speak to him but I'm glad I did it.
"I'll always be here for you, you won't live like this for much longer...I promise"
*****
ZE END😜
Ok lemme go work on a request now 😁
OH I'm thinking about making another party one but it's more chill and it's just a quinceñera (Traditional Hispanic party that's thrown for girls turning 15✋🏽)