Rooftops

His brown eyes glimmered in the morning sunlight.
His cheeks a beautiful rosy pink, the heat of the sun heating them up.
He strummed a tune in his guitar as we watched cars drive by.  I couldn't identify it but it was very beautiful.
Fresh breezes of air cooled us off from the hot sun.
I turned my head over and rested it on my hand to watch him play.
He leaned on the roof wall and watched the people walk by, his blanket was over his lap.
His side profile was so beautiful.
A smiled creeped on his face as he watched a family walk by, a little girl stared up at us before waving.
Alex giggled and waved back.
I smiled  watching them interact.
"Te vas a caer! (You're going to fall!)" she yelled, her parents now looked up at us as well.
"No no, vamos a tener cuidado! (We will be careful!)" Alex replied to her, moving his hair out of his face.
Her parents smiled at her and continued to walk.
we looked at each other and laughed, he continued to play with a smile on his face.
Today was my last day of being in Mexico with Alex, tomorrow morning I'll be catching a flight back home.
"I'm going to miss you" he spoke still strumming some tune, he still had his semi raspy morning voice which I found really cute.
The way his fingers floated to each string was mesmerizing.
"Me too, I'll miss bugging you" I joked smiling at him.
He smiled back and slowly shook his head.
He put down his guitar next to him and motioned for me to sit closer to him.
I moved over to him with my blanket covering my whole body.
He wrapped his arm around my shoulder before kissing my head. 

"I have a confession" he spoke softly his thumb rubbing my blanket up and down, he would have been rubbing my arm if I didn't have my blanket on but I was cold.

My heart started to beat faster than it did before.

"Yeah?" I responded looking up at him.
"Umm, I know I always tease you and make fun of you but you're very beautiful" he laughed looking down at me.
I smiled and looked away, I giggled it was probably one of his jokes.
"I'm serious!" He giggled, grabbing my chin and making me face him.
I could feel my cheeks turn red as my eyes traveled around his face, noticing every freckle and birthmark.
"You're beautiful" he spoke, bringing me back to reality.
I smiled at him as my thank you.
"You're handsome" I giggled at my cheesy comment. He shut his eyes and brought his cheek to his shoulder with a huge smile on his face. I laughed at him before I heard someone yell from the ground.
"EY! YA BAJENSE DE ALLI! (Get down from there already!)"  Alex's mom yelled, blocking her eyes from the sun to look at us better.
"Okay!" Alex replied.
His mom saw his arm around my shoulder, she moved her eyebrows up and down at us before laughing and walking back inside. I shook my head and smiled as we collected everything from the roof and climbed into his room from the window, same way we got out here.
He was the first to jump in, he tossed his items into the bed before taking mine and doing the same.
He wrapped his arms around my waists and helped me down into his cold, tiled bedroom floor. His warm sun kissed hands warmed up my hips.

once my feet touched the ground, Alex placed a kiss on my cheek, i smiled before doing the same. he never fails to make me feel loved.

---------

short one just cus im working on like 3 stories at once lmao

here are some :]

*Breathe (request)

*alex fucking dies 😝

*still my girl

*Drunk (pt 2)

which one would yall like to see the most so that i can work on it and get it out quicker.

i hope u have a good day

ily :)