Part one

Finns pov

I looked out the window hopping to see her, But I didn't. I sighed and walked away from the window going on with my day like I have for the past year. I still remember the night PB came to my house and told me what happened, but it never did make since to. How could she not love me when we shared our lives for the past five years. I never did understand a lot of things I guess. "Hey Finn princess bubblegum just called, said she needed help getting some prisoner to talk, want to go help her?" I heard jake ask. "Yeah I guess," I replied.

---time skip---
Your pov

Ugh I hate princess bubblegum so much!!! I just want to fucking beat her to nothing so bad. (Oh yeah there is going to be some bad words, maybe a lot maybe a few, idk yet) And the worst part she had some which curse me so I look nothing like a use to. Instead of s/c my skin is yellow, instead of h/c she turned it blue, and she took away she e/c and put some weird eyes and I don't know what color they are since I have no mirror in here. Thankful I have peppermint butler he comes every night to give me food and water and he tries to take the curse away. And the worst part she has Finn and jake come down here and I can't do anything to make them remember me.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Hey guys like my first story it's not done at all so keep tune in to see what happens next, and sorry I made princess bubblegum the bad guy... Well BYEEE!!!