Chapter 13

"Please, don't kill me! I'm so sorry!" you yelled while running for your dear life around the manor.

You are certainly curious about what's happening, right? Well, you kind of nearly killed Sebastian in the library, not because you were mad at him or something like that...It was more like an 'accident'....

FLASHBACK

You were cleaning the shelves, not caring about the dust falling on the floor, which was making a little pyramid of dust. Taking one step higher on the ladder, you moved on your tiptoes to get the highest shelf, which contained a lot of big, dusty books. You were so focused that you didn't see Sebastian coming in the room, crossing his arms over his chest when he saw the pyramid of dust on the ground.

"(Y/N)..."
"EEKK!!!!!!" you yelled, near falling from the ladder. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!"
"A lady shouldn't use that 'kind' of language...And also, look down" he said sternly.

You did as he said and you sweat dropped when you saw it. You stared at him with a blank look and he only returned it with one that a mother could give to her child when he/she did something bad.

"So?" you deadpanned.
"Are you going to clean it?" he asked.
"Why would I?"

Today, you were feeling quite stubborn and you didn't get any sleep last night because you kept hearing the servants celebrating the 'revival' of Sebastian. You see, when they buried him, Undertaker put a bell which was attached to the grave. When they saw the bell ringing, they quickly extracted the coffin and Sebastian revealed himself to them. They were so happy by the fact he was alive that they jumped on him at the first second.

"(Y/n)" he pinched his nose while shaking his head, "do I need to punish you?"
"Yeah right, like you could' you sneered at him but the dark smirk he gave you after made you shut your mouth quickly.
"Would you like to find out?~"

He approached you slowly and grabbed you by the waist, lifting you up from the ladder. You squeaked, wrapping your legs around his waist so as not to fall down, regaining your balance. You blushed bright red and he only smiled down at you.

"Ok! Ok! I-I will do i-it" you stammered.
"Good~"

He let you down and walked away to exit the room. But, like the fool you are sometimes, you kicked the ladder, making it fall on the bookcase just next to you. For an unknown reason, the bookcase started to fall and dangerously leaned on Sebastian. You were about to tell him to be careful, but too late. The bookcase fell on Sebastian. You stared in horror at it, your heart skipping a beat.

"Oh my....Sebastian? Sebastian?" you said nervously.

No answer. You bent down next to it, shifting some books away. Come on, a bookcase couldn't kill a powerful demon like him...

"Sebastian?" you tried again. "SEBASTIAN!!!"
"M...A...."
"What?"

You removed one more book and you started to see his form.

"Mov....awa......"
"Huh?"

You removed another one and you saw his expression. Honestly, it was freaking you out. Chills ran down your back and you stood up, taking a step back. His eyes turned red, a dark smile formed on his lips.

"Move. Away."
"Eh?!!!!!!"
"I don't think I can control myself anymore, darling......"

You screamed before running away, hearing the thud of the bookcase, meaning that Sebastian was on his feet, certainly chasing you down.

END OF FLASHBACK

So, there you were, running away from an angry demon. Taking a spin around a corner, you looked over your shoulder to see if he was behind you. When you saw that he wasn't, you sighed with relief before you slow down a little. Trying to catch your breath, you didn't notice the dark figure hovering over you. It was only when Sebastian took you by the wrists from behind that you let out a squeak.