𝟏𝟑 ⇢ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

Start from the beginning

you bent your chest forward, getting an idea of what he wanted from you. you gripped the spot just above your knees as kuroo's fingers dug further into your hips. 

you started off with control. you threw your ass back on him. the music pulsed through you as you shook your ass, smiling mischievously as you did so. you were good at this; you had full control of your body and hips, feeling the way your ass jiggled with each movement.

after watching you for a while, kuroo's hands began to guide you, slowing things down and grinding your ass more smoothly against his crotch to the beat of the music. you liked the feeling of the friction.

kuroo moved you up and down against himself, and then in circles. you looked back at him, sticking your tongue out a little bit as you moved your body against his. he was looking down at the sight of your clothed ass rubbing on him. he bit his bottom lip in concentration. it was hot, so you had to look away.

as he continued, you felt an ache form in between your legs. it only grew with kuroo rubbing against you and his hands on your hips. you closed your eyes and clenched your jaw, a pathetic attempt to try to relieve it.

kuroo pushed your ass away for a second and then pulled it back on to himself with an impact.

like he's fucking me.

you couldn't handle it anymore. you took your hands off of your knees and stood up, your back now directly in front of his chest. his hands still gripped your waist.

"oh?" kuroo teased in your ear. "you can't handle it?"

"don't, kuroo." you placed your hands on his and pulled them off your hips. you didn't want him to tease you.

he pressed a kiss on the spot where your jaw met your neck.

"go sit down, then. i'll get you a drink."

you nodded, and he squeezed your shoulder before walking off.

you swallowed, frozen for a second, before you were finally able to move your legs and walk towards the door that led to bokuto's backyard.

•••

the fresh air seemed to soothe you. it was much lighter than the air inside; it didn't smell like alcohol or sweat.

the music was quieter here, replaced by the peaceful sounds of a few crickets.

out here, there was a paved patio area with a few couches. people were sitting in them or just standing in the grass with drinks and phones.

to your surprise, you saw a familiar face seated on one of the couches, phone in hand. you walked towards him.

"kenma?" you called him name, almost in disbelief.

he looked up, and his face brightened a little bit.

"oh. y/n." he waved at you.

you sat down next to him, rubbing your thighs together subconsciously.

"i didn't think you would be here," you said fanning yourself. it was hot inside, and you'd started to sweat.

"kuroo forced me," kenma replied. he wasn't looking at you, but at the game on his phone. you watched him play it for lack of anything better to look at.

you clicked your tongue. "have you been out here the whole time?"

"yeah, it's less loud."

"you got something to drink though, right?"

kenma nodded. he held up a bottle of water from next to him. he turned off his phone and looked at you.

"are you dating kuroo, y/n?" kenma's eyebrows drew together. "i thought he would have told me if he had a girlfriend, but i don't know."