Hiatus Announcement

Konnichiwa minnasan! [Hello everyone!] It's Angie here, and I want to start off by saying thank you for your love and support from the beginning! The majority of views I believe may have came from my 'Bad Romance' Animatic, I'm pleased to know that you all have taken time and patience into reading my fanfiction. I appreciate you all very much, thank you for staying loyal and waiting for me.

I will be taking a hiatus to continue my revision, and to spend time with other projects. I'm not sure if I've previously mentioned before, but I wanted to start my own manga, and I've been preparing for it's development for a few months. But on top of that, my trial mock exams are incredibly important for this year and particularly next year. I'd like my focus to be on that so that I can pass my subjects and courseworks, and take time to manage my health and happiness.

I'll disclose most private information, however, I've recently lost someone precious to me, and am still recovering. I hope you can all understand, losing somebody is the worst feeling you can fathom. They're not dead, but they're not necessarily in contact with me, I apologize on staying extremely vague, but this is very confidential stuff.

So what about the series?

Fortunately, you all know I didn't make this series just so it can wither away and be discontinued. I'm planning on coming back, most of what I'd written is um- a lot I can't remember, so I'll most likely need to read from characters 1-10 again (which will certainly be fun) so that I can continue on as normal. I doubt I'll be able to produce anything this month or next month, but I may come back in early august and post sometimes? I believe I'll be able to post much more once I reread my story and structure everything again, so that you and i will all be able to enjoy the series.

As I was flicking through the chapters, I discovered a lot of inappropriate comments. It can be NSFW or it can just be rude, please be careful about what you say about how the characters are portrayed or certain scenes. This isn't a smut Fanfiction, this is a normal Fanfiction consisting of an actual story with romance not being the epitome of everything. (Even though that's kinda the genre but you get the gist.) In short, if you're those types of people that are like "nooo! Gay ships only!!!" Please leave, uncontrollable fujoshi's that are only there because they're "gay" and despise any female lead or support who are potentially "in the way" absolutely disgust me?? It's downright gross to fetishize gay couples or characters, and belittle women because they merely exist. Please, get a life, or go touch some grass.

Anywho, thank you for those who've supported me and will still continue to as well. I will definitely continue this story, stay up to date on my social media's and YouTube!

Social media:
Instagram - _aengellic
YouTube - Pikamoo

Stay safe, stay hydrated, and take good care of yourselves, okay? I love you all, until next time <3

Happy Pride Month btw !! - from a lesbian 🏳️‍🌈