thirteen

Talia made her way to her car with a pair of joggers on and a hoodie to match, she was on her way to Mason's to binge watch movies as they both had the week off which ended up in the two wanting to watch films and spend time together.

On they way there she passed Costa and decided to pop in to grab a few things, she knew Mason would probably take some of her own things if she turned up without anything for him so she got out her phone and dialled his number, after a few rings he picked up sounding tired.

"Hello" she heard through the phone and immediately knew he was asleep before she rung him.

"Mason Tony Mount! where you asleep without me?" the girl had a smirk on her face because she knew the boy would now be panicking.

"Uh- no?" Talia laughed at the boys uncertainty laced through his words.

"Relax Mase, I'm kidding I just called to see if you want anything from Costa?" the girl chuckled.

"Ooh yes if you don't mind" Mason says a little too excitedly.

"Okay then what are you wanting?" she replied while putting in her own order on the screen.

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

Once Talia got both her and Mason's drinks and food she got back to her car trouble free. The blonde haired girl had her One direction CD blasting through her speakers in her car while she was singing her heart out along with the members of the group.

She pulled up to Masons apartment building and internally groaned as she would have to walk up two flights of stairs with 3 bags of food in her hands. When she went round to the back of the car to get the things out the boot, a pair of arms wrapped round her waist. Talia squealed but relaxed when she heard a deep laugh, Mason's deep laugh to be precise.

She leaned her head against his hooded chest and started laughing along with him, the two must have looked like a pair of idiots just standing there laughing beside her car.

"Thank god you came down" she sighed after their laughing fit had ended.

"Why is that?" he murmured in her ear as a response, Talia felt tingles running down her spine and she felt like she would melt right then and there but composed herself before Mason noticed.

"Because you can carry me up the stairs?" she asked in a sweet tone which that alone would make him crumble, she also batted her eyelashes at him as well.

Without responding Mason scooped the petite girl up into his arms, and closed the car boot as Talia had their bags in her hands, and made his way to his cosy apartment.

The pair carried out their plan smoothly which had consisted of watching movies until they fell asleep, and they did. Talia fell asleep in Masons arms with a smile in her face, while the boy had a smile on his face too.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄ