14....losing the fight

Start from the beginning

    “Y/n? Are you alright, I heard something fall,” Jins voice from the other side of the door. Your sobs are still, your breath still hitched and tears streaming down your face. You look up and look around. And then you realized what happened. She wasn't there anymore. She was gone. You look down at the floor to see pills scattered all over the place and empty bottles on the sink and on the floor, “No…..” you whimper as you shake your head. You put your hand over your mouth, and sob harder.

    “Y/n!?” Jin asks frantically, “Whats going on?” he started to bang on the door even harder as you began to feel dizzy. 

    “Y/N!!!,” he shouts, “I'm coming in!” and with that he activates his strengthening quirk and breaks the door down. 

    “Y/n are you oka-” he freezes at what he sees. There are empty pill bottles all over the floor and you're passed out on the ground, ‘no...Y/n!” get down to your level and shake you a bit, “Y/n wake up!” he waits for your reaction, but there’s nothing. 

    “Shit, Y/n!” he shakes you again, “no no no no no no!” he scoops you up and heads out the door, to his car, “Hold on Y/n! W-we’ll get help. You're going to be ok!” you can hear him, but you can't open your eyes. You feel so weak, and his voice seems far away and muffled. You try to lift your arm but nothing happens, you want to cry but you are physically incapable. 

    “Damnit Y/n!” Jin lets out a sob as he put you in his car, “damnit damnit damnit!!!”

You can hear him crying, and yelling, and he sounds so scared. Why did you do this? What ‘s wrong with you….

    You’re feeling more and more hazy, and dizzy. “I can still tell him, I can still talk..I just….I just need to focus..” you think. You focus and before you know it you can hear Jin’s thoughts, all his panic and drought and sorrow. 

[Jin’’s pov.]

    “Damnit Y/n!” I say through a sob as I put her in the car, “damnit damnit damnit!!!”

I shut the door and run over to the other side, starting the care and driving off the second the engine starts up. Before I start to drive, I can hear Y/n’s voice in my head, I look over at her in shock, she lays there, still.

    “Jin...it’s ok.. I'm so sorry for what i did..” she says, she sounds so weak and quiet.

“Y/n! Don't you dare fucking die on me! I need you!!! Please just hold on a little longer! I promise i'll get you help!” I yell out loud.

    “Im sorry…” her voice rings through my head but it's quiet.

I speed out of the parking lot and down the road, calling 911.

Operator: 911 whats your emergency?

Jin: I-...my friend! She took a bunch of p-pills and s-she----!  (i started to ramble and cough and hiccup through sobs)

Operator: Sir, i'm going to need you to calm down, can i ask your name?

Jin: J-Jin Masuda a-and my friends name is Y/n L/n..

Operator: Okay Masuda, I need you to take deep breaths and explain to me what happened, can you do that for me?

Jin: Sh-she…. I-i heard a noise, and when I went to see what it was, she had the door locked and sh-she took all th-the pills.

Operator: And where is she right now Masuda?

Jin: W-with me…

Operator: and where are you?

Jin: i'm in my car, i'm on my way to the hospital.

Operator: Okay and how far are you from the hospital? 

Jin: abou-bout 5 minutes away..

Operator: Okay, I have medics waiting for you there, they will help your friend, I'm going to ask you to stay on the phone with me, okay?

Jin: Okay..

[no ones pov] [at the police station]

    “We have an overdose victim on their way to the hospital, I need a few officers there to ask questions” the operator says.  She gives the details of the call to the head of the police department, and as he reads through it, his eyes widen. He starts to rush towards the phone and starts dialing a number.

    “W-what's wrong Tsukauchi?” the operator asked frantically. (The police guy thats always talking ro all might and the teachers)

“I need to tell Eraser Head! Y/n is his student!” he says, all while the operator's jaw gaped open.

    The phone starts to ring and on the other end Tsukauchi hears Azaiwas voice answer.

“Hello?” Awaiza answers the phone.

    “Eraser! Y/n’s on her way to the hospital! You need to get here right away! They’ll be there any minute!” Tsukauchi blurts out.

    There was no answer, just the soft beeping of the call being disconnected.

[Jin’s pov]
    I pull up to the hospital’s entrance and I see the medics waiting there. And so are the police.

    “Shit….” I mumble. 

Word count: 1624