Twenty sixxx🔗.

Start from the beginning

"Told you to stay out of it." Sim shook his head.

"Fuck up," She pushed him. "No I am not takin her side I kno she was wrong she kno she was wrong but you got yourself to thank for it, you keep actin like she'a cheat on you she might as well do somethin worth the accusation." She said and he nodded as he started up the car.

"Ima show you." Was all he said and if looks could kill, Amari would have had his last breath in that parkin' lot.

"Don't fuckin play wit me Kelan." She sneered and he shrugged. "Nah just wait." He said and that sent her off.

"Let me out." She said but they were already in the street. If you knew Jamila though, you knew that was the last thing she cared about right now. "Let me the fuck out before I buss his shit Mora you kno I will." She said and Mora just sighed. This had escalated fairly quickly but it was only a matter of time.

The three weeks they had been dry with each other, Zemora already knew it was only a matter of time before they blew up about the smallest thing.

This wasn't by any means their first big fight but it felt different.

"Why you gettin mad at him you was the one flirtin wit dude," Sim laughed and both ladies looked at him like they had to make sure he was the one that just said that.

"Right," Mar scoffed.

"First off she wan even flirtin wit nobody. Stay wea you at, don lost yo mind fareal," Mora gave him the stankest face she could muster up and he tilted his head, "Nigga I just told you to stay out of it and you din, this ain't our fight." He shot at her and she jerked her head back.

"Okay I can do this I been doin this, you don't say shit, and my fight or not- never mind lemme be quiet." She chuckled, knowin' the damage her mouth could do in even the smallest argument.

This whole thing just had her blowed. She wanted to know how it went from them fightin' to her and Sim fightin' because she thought he was talkin' crazy.

"Yea ight." He laughed like he was challengin' her. Well that was the way she took it. This wasn't by any means their first fight either, but their fights were always over somethin' petty and thanks to Sim they got past it quick. Mora on the other hand was stubborn and could stay mad for however long, no matter how big or small a situation was.

She had to bite her lip to contain herself and when they pulled up to the house she was the first one out the car.

"Don't come in hea onnat." She said when she heard her room door open. "Can you chill the hell out?," He scrunched up his face. Her fuse was so short it irritated him sometimes. Only when dealin' with him though because he felt like he didn't do anything worth havin' a fight about.

"All I was sayin was she was wrong." He said and she turned to face him. "You actin like she jumped over the register and pulled his pants down, she deadass just laughed at him." She said and he shook his head.

"So if we was already fightin and you saw me doin that wit a girl you wouldn't beat my ass?" He asked and her eyebrows raised. "Oh i'a tear the skin off yo ass Kasim, don't play," She said and he nodded, "Exactly."

"It's the same thing, she wrong and that's that, and why you always jumpin in they fights?" He asked her. He had been meanin' to tell her to cut that out because it had nothin' to do with her.

"Why you all of sudden have a problem with that?" She sat back down on the bed.

"I been was gone say some cuz it don't make sense, they in a relationship wit each other, not chu you kno that right?" He took a seat on the bed as well.