Twenty sixxx🔗.

Start from the beginning

"One twenty seven and forty two cents," He looked at her and she jerked her head back when she noticed just how hard he was lookin'.
She swiped her card and put her pin in.

"You remember me?" He finally spoke and she looked at him. "Should I?" She asked back and he laughed.

"You remember me?" He looked to Mora who was eating a bag of chips, watchin' them. "Nope." She ate another chip and he nodded.

"I went to school wit chal, I graduated bout two years ago." He said.

"I couldn't even tell you who we went to school wit now so don't take it personal." She reached for her receipt and he snatched it back in a playful manner.

"Nah we wan even born then get cho old ass," Zemora cackled because he really thought he was that nigga or somethin' to be gettin' remembered.

"Zemora," Mila laughed at the look on his face.

"Zemora nun but Oop there go AMARI and Sim," she said and Mila looked over to them standing a little ways back. She just shook her head and turned back around.

"Brother?" The guy asked, finally givin' her the receipt. "Man." She answered and his eyebrows raised. "Lucky him," He smirked and she just laughed.

"Mila don't be petty," Mora laughed too while shakin' her head. If it was one thing she could tell you about Jamila is that she couldn't let anything go without being petty first. For example right now? She was about to make Amari think he was right about everything he'd been fussin' about just by givin' this man the time of day.

"Girl fuck that, he thought this was goin on anyway, he shouldn't be surprised." She shrugged, grabbin' the last of the bags.

"Here," He gave her another receipt and she furrowed her eyebrows. "You already gave me-"

"Yea but ian give you my number, put it to use," He winked and her eyebrows shot up at his boldness. She would most definitely not use it, knowin' she was doin' all of this just to be petty and nothin' more.

She turned to see if Amari was still standin' there and he wasn't. Him and Sim had already left out.

"She ain't usin shit, you ain't just hear her say her man right thea?" Mora mugged him and he just laughed. "This ain't got nun to do wit chu li mama, she clearly ain't happy." He said back to her and Mila whipped her head right back around, sayin' somethin' before she could.

"Slow ya roll big dawg that's the wrong one to be talkin to crazy." She looked him up and down causin' him to just lick his lips and nod. "You right my bad."

"You apologizing to the wrong person, and you was outta line I'm very much happy, but that's my fault fa bein too polite." She sat his number on the counter and left Mora with the basket.

"My bad best you kno I had to make an exit, pushin that was gone fuck it up," She said once Mora came out the store.

"Nigga I kno you, but chu pushin it to the car." She gave her the basket and they made their way to the car.

"Yal kno yal coulda been came in and helped us." Mora shook her head as they put the groceries in the car. "Man Ian even wanna come you made me." He straight faced her and she shrugged.

"Can you stop by Starbucks please?" Jamila asked Mari and he kept the same bored expression. "Fuck no." He answered and she chuckled.

"Poody." Zemora said, tryin' to stop this argument before it happened. Doin' what she felt like was her job basically.

"Stay out of it Alae." Sim spoke up and she waved him off. "Let's not get disrespectful."

"Mann fuck that Zemora you always takin ha side on shit you kno damn well she be wrong about," He fussed, usin' her real name which had everybody in the car shocked because now they knew he was really pissed.