"Hi, Uncle Harry!" the kid runs up to me, "I'm Mason and that's my brother Jamie," he points behind him, "He has anxiety, that's why he's so shy, but he really likes you."

"Let Jamie talk for himself, Mason," Jared tells his son. I can tell that Mason is the talkative, troublemaker of the two.

"Hey, Mason!" I hold my hand up for a high five, which the boy gives me, "It's nice to meet you. I like your swimming shorts."

"Thank you! They're my favorite because there's soccer balls on it."

"Do you play football?" I ask. Forgetting that he thinks I'm talking about American Football, I correct myself. "I mean do you play soccer? We call it football where I'm from."

"I do! It's my favorite sport, and that's weird. You talk funny, is that why you call it football?" He asks, making me laugh.

"Mason!" Jared gives Mason a look that scares the boy.

"I think you talk funny!" I joke with Mason, causing him to laugh.

"Sorry," Mason giggles.

"Jamie, do you want to talk to Harry? He's so excited to meet you," I hear Em whisper to the smaller boy she holds. I see him nod slightly, so she goes to put him down but that causes the boy to shake his head furiously. Instead, Em walks over to Mason and me, still holding Jamie.

"Hi Jamie," the boy stares at me with wide eyes. "I hear you're a fan," I smile, and he nods, sticking his thumb in his mouth.

"Jamie brought you something, Harry." Jared pulls a piece of paper out from the backpack he carries, "Do you want to give it to him?"

"Okay," Jamie takes the paper from his dad, "Aunt Emma forgot her coloring page at my house, so I colored on the back of it, and-and I wanted to, um give it to you..." Jamie talks slowly and hands me the coloring page.

"Thank you, Jamie. Which side did you color?" I ask, genuinely not knowing which side was done by Em and which done by the five-year-old.

"You're welcome. I colored Green Goblin and Aunt Emma did Spiderman."

"I love it. I'm going to hang it on my fridge later," I smile.

"Okay..." Jamie still seems nervous as he turns his head into Em's neck. Not knowing what to say to comfort Jamie, I'm relieved when Mason yells, "Can we go swimming now!"

The three of us adults laugh and before I know it, Mason and I are cannonballing into the pool.

"Can ya swim well?" I ask Mason, who nods feverishly.

"Yeah, I-I, c-can. It's c-c-cold," he shivers.

"Aunt Emma, I don't want to jump in," I overhear Jamie talking. He finally allowed Em to let him go, but now he's afraid of the water.

"We have floaties you can choose from to hold onto or sit in, Jamie," I gather the inflatables and bring them towards the edge of the pool where Jamie, Em, and Jared stand.

"Look, there's a watermelon one!" Jared points out, trying to be enthusiastic for his son.

"Just like the song!" Jamie whispers, finally getting excited.

"Is it okay if I use the donut and you get the watermelon?" I ask Jamie, not that I need the inner tube, but I want him to feel comfortable.

"Yeah, okay," Jamie walks closer to the edge where the inner tube floats and his dad picks him up to set him in the center. I throw the donut over my head and squeeze my arms through so I'm like Jamie.