𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

Začať od začiatku

"what about Kai," she said looking at me with a worried expression.

"he's gonna be scared, h-he said that he doesn't think he'll be a good enough father." i gasped for air as i couldn't hold in my emotions.

"ASIA... ASIA... WHO TF IS THIS IN THE CAMERA!!" i heard Kai yell and i wiped my tears and took deep breathes.

"we'll be okay." i nodded and Denice handed me my phone and she left. "i have a doctor's appointment at 1 so when i get back i'll let you know what's wrong."

"ight. don't hang up i wanna talk to you until i get on the plane." i nodded as i watched him put on his AirPods and walk outside.

"i want some ice creammmm," i said as tears came out of my eyes again.

"are you crying?" he chuckled.

"yes... i want ice cream." i pouted

"ask Nani after your appointment." he said looking straight ahead. after he said that my mind started drifting off thinking about the actuality behind the "appointment".

 after he said that my mind started drifting off thinking about the actuality behind the "appointment"

𝑶𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

Asia sat in the waiting room with Nani. she was scared her appointment wouldn't be over before Kai came. she didn't think she was going to have enough time to calm her nerves.

"Asia Jones!" the nurse said as Asia and Nani made their way to the room she led them to. "The doctor will be right in." Asia and Nani started making conversation thinking the doctor would take a long time. to their surprise, the doctor came in right as they started talking.

"hi Asia long time no see," she said jokingly making Asia giggle.

"i just saw you two months ago," she said smiling at her doctor. she was the mother of her pediatrician and knew their family her whole life.

"well this time i hope we're having some great news." she smiled warmly at her rubbing her shoulder.

she lifts Asia's shirt and leaned her back on the table. she places the gel on her stomach and turned on the machine. as she moved the camera on her stomach. she saw two little softball-sized babies in her stomach she smiles at Asia.

"i'm pregnant?" she asked her voice wavering just a little. she slowly nods while tears run out of Nani's eyes.

"you are 3 months pregnant." all three women in the room looked at each other smiling. they took the picture of the ultrasound. "your prenatal is downstairs at the pharmacy." she smiled and handed her the prescription and the photo.

Nani and Asia left to room and went and got Asia's prenatal. the minute she got in the car she got a call from Malachi. Asia realized she was taking the pregnancy a lot better than she expected. she was happy and not scared of what Malachi would think,

"act sick act sick," Nani said making Asia laugh.

"no need to act." she groaned as she answered the phone "hey."

"hey you ok baby?" he said concerned since Asia was being extra and more dramatic than earlier.

"yeah i'm just ready to see you," she said pouting he laughed and screenshotted the FaceTime.

"we 15 minutes away you at home?" he said as Asia nodded and yawned. "ight imma see you."

"see ya." she hung up and went upstairs laying down.

Loli decided to set up cameras so they could rewatch his reaction. they put the ultrasound photo under her pillow. she faked sleep until she heard the door open and it was Kai. he changed out of his outside clothes and laid down.

"hey, ma."

"hey," she said groggily and placed the photo face down on his chest. she lightly snored and Malachi flipped over the paper. he saw her name and the date on the photo. tears ran down his face and he wrapped his arms around her body. Asia accidentally fell asleep along with Malachi. forgetting about the camera Loli had placed earlier.

-𝙂𝙐𝘾𝘾𝙄 🤠(20 votes for 26)