Part 3

Muscle Man and High Five Ghost rushed outside, as their eyes widened.

Muscle Man: "Woah bro! You wrecked the cart!"

Y/N: "I said I didn't know how to drive"

HFG: "Oh man Benson's going to be mad"

As the three stood outside worrying about what their boss would do to them if he found out the cart was wrecked Muscle Man came up with an Idea.

Muscle Man: "Wait bros! It's okay!"

Both Y/N and High Five Ghost would look at him.

Y/N: "It is?"

Muscle Man: "Yeah bros! I know a guy who could make the cart look brand new!"

Y/N let out a sigh of relief.

Muscle Man: "Yeah! Me and Fives can take the cart to his place while you walk to the post office and deliver Benson's package!"

Y/N thought about it until he realized it was the best way to keep his job.

Y/N: "Alright"

After a few hours of walking Y/N finally arrived to the post office and as he made his way to the entrance the post office door would suddenly open hitting him in the face.

Y/N: "Owww..."

Y/N groaned in pain, as a female voice spoke to him.

???: "I'm so sorry"

The female voice apologized.

Y/N: "No no it's fine"

Y/N said until realizing who he was talking to. The teal haired girl he saw at the café. Fives' girlfriend Celia. The two would try to move out of each other's way, but would continue to block the other's path.

Y/N: "My bad"

Y/N said moving out of Celia's way, as she giggled and walked away. Y/N would go inside the post office, as he finally delivered Benson's package.

Y/N 'Thoughts' : "I really hope Muscle Man got the cart fixed"

Y/N said, as he waited outside the post office when suddenly...

Honk Honk

The cart would pull up looking brand new.

Muscle Man: "C'mon noobie!"

Y/N would sit in the back of the cart, as he woul ask...

Y/N: "You actually got it fixed?"

Muscle Man laughed.

Muscle Man: "No bro! My guy just gave me a new cart!"

Y/N did not know what to say to that, but as long as he got to keep his job he could care less.

Muscle Man: "Now hit it Fives!"

Muscle Man said, as the cart sped off back to the park.

END