She saw Nandini weak and asked her to take some rest. "I'll give you an injection Nandini, you take rest, you are still under our observation" Navya said. "Thank you so much Navya, I thought I was dead" Nandini thanked her. "It was all God's grace" Cabir said and left. "Hume Manik sir ko inform karna hoga" Cabir said. "But he is in another surgery" Navya reminded. "Yes, ab tho ek dum sukoon wali feeling aa rahi hai" Cabir said. "And iss khushi mein celebrations tho banta hai na" Cabir winked at Navya. "I know what you're talking about!" Navya said quickly. "Then come to me" Cabir said closing his eyes and he opened after a while just to find out Navya disappeared from there. "Didn't she understood that we should have a moment now? She kissed me when I was least expecting it but why is she not understanding any cue?" he wondered.

************************************
"Mukti, had your lunch?" Abhimanyu asked Mukti. "No, I'm about to go for lunch, waiting for you" she said. "How many times should I tell you not to wait for me, you should have lunch at proper time" he kind of warned her. "OK I'm sorry I won't repeat it again" she apologized seeing him angry. "Apologize kar rahi hu na, chalo mujhe bhook lag rahi hai" she dragged him out of her cabin. "Mukti, I'm concerned about both of you, you and our baby" he said. Mukti was about to say something but stopped seeing Aditya.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Abhimanyu Thakker, how do you do?" he asked. Abhimanyu tried to comfort her. "Enjoying your pregnancy phase Uh!" he smirked at Mukti. They kept silent. "I'm warning you, stay away from us" Abhimanyu said. "Hey chill dude! I'm already away from you, what do you think I could do?" he said simply and went away.

"Mukti" Abhimanyu said. "I'm so scared of him" she said. "Don't be! I'm here with you" Abhimanyu knew how scared Mukti is because of Aditya. Navya and Cabir informed them about Nandini and they rushed to see her. "Thank God tumhe hosh aaya" Mukti said happily to Nandini. "Ma'am aap kab se apne credit Bhagawan ko de rahe hai?" Cabir joked and she gawked at him. Aryaman came there with the balloons and cake. Alya and Dhruv also came. "Ye sab kya hai Navya?" Chachi asked.

"Aaj hume koi nahi rukenge, our Nandu is back" she said. They all smiled heartily. Nandini felt quite well and her chacha chachi wants her discharged as soon as possible. She had cut the cake and had fun with her friends. "Now you should take rest Nandini" Abhimanyu said and had everyone dispersed. "Doctor" her chacha called Mukti.

"Yes" she said. "Can you discharge Nandini today?" he asked Mukti. "Nandini has come to consciousness just now, we have to keep her under observation" Mukti informed. "Par Nandini ke bina hum ghar nahi jaa sakte hai" chachi requested Mukti. "Hume Dr. Manik se baat karni hai" Mukti said. "Usko inform karne ki zarurat nahi hai, bina humare notice he attempted this surgery, agar usse bataye bina nahi jaa sakte hai tho hum doosre hospital chale jayenge" chacha said strictly.

"It's okay, I will get the discharge forms ready and Navya will come to see Nandini everyday" Mukti said. They left from there. "Manik ko inform karna hai na" Abhimanyu asked Mukti. "What we will say! They're not even ready to listen" Mukti said to Abhimanyu. Aryaman and Cabir overheard their conversation and decided to tell Manik about Nandini.

Manik came out of the operation theater. "Sir" Aryaman called for Manik. "Yes" Manik went near them. "Nandini woke up" he said happily. "Really! Kab?" Manik's excitement knew no boundaries. "3 hours ho gaya already" Cabir said. "Mujhe dekhna hai Nandini ko" Manik rushed to see her and something had stopped him. "Is she okay?" he asked to confirm. "Yes sir, she is speaking, she remembered everything" Cabir said happily. He remembered how chachi had asked him not to meet her after she gets conscious.

Manik stood there and didn't moved. "Yes sir, we'll go and see her" Cabir said happily. "You guys carry on, I have small work" Manik excused himself. "Aap aise kaise kar sakte hai?" Aryaman asked shocked. "Hum koi excuses nahi sun na chahthe hai, you are talking to Nandini and sorting out your differences" Cabir forcefully drags Manik but Manik resists him. "Can't you understand my words for once! Professionally tum log kisi ko sunte nahi, at least don't try to invade my personal space" Manik stomps out of the room. "What's his problem yaar! When she is unconscious he cried and when she woke up he doesn't even come to see her" Aryaman said frustrated. "Inn logon ka kya chalta rahega, come on, we will go" Cabir took away Aryaman from there.

Nandini's discharge sheet was ready. "Nandu, chalo hum chalenge" her chacha said. Nandini was made to sit in a wheelchair and they took her out. Manik saw her from afar but didn't come in front of her. They went to reception. "Dr. Manik ka signature chahiye yaha" receptionist said. Chacha and chachi looked at each other. "Dean ka signature mandatory hai discharge summary mein" Navya said. Chacha goes to meet Manik. He sees Manik watching them. "I came here for your signature" chacha said half hearted. Manik signed the papers and finished the formalities. "I hope you understand and won't try to meet Nandini" he said. "Yes chachu I know I promised" Manik said and chacha left from there.

Navya also accompanied them till their house and gives an injection. "Are you feeling better Nandini?" she asked. "Yes Navya, but I feel so tired and sleepy all the time" Nandini replied. "That's because of the medicine and you should take a lot of rest" Navya adviced. "Can I ask you something Nandini?" Navya asked. "Yes Navya" Nandini said. "Tere aur Manik ke beech mein kya hai?" Navya asked straight forward. "Kuch nahi. Agar kuch hota tho aaj main yaha aise nahi hoti. Pyaar kiya tha par pata nahi kya hua hum alag ho gaye hai" Nandini said.

"Do you know how Manik reacted when he saw you like that?" Navya asked her. "I remember everything Navya, Manik would react the same way for all those who are close to him, I'm no special" Nandini sighed. "OK you take rest, main kal aaungi, if possible you try to walk few steps today but stress mat lena" Navya said getting ready to leave.

Navya bid bye to Nandini. "Manik sir yaha!" she wondered as she saw Manik's car and went near it. "Aap idhar?" Navya asked. "Ahh I came here on some work" he said quickly. "Nandini!" Navya said. "Yes, usse abhi abhi surgery hui hai and taking care of her is my responsibility" Manik said. "I hope ye sirf bahana ho" Navya went from there but they were looked by chacha and chachi too. "Tum idhar kya kar raha hai? I told you strictly not to interfere in her life again" he shouted.

"No need of shouting chacha, I promised that I won't enter her life, but yaha tho reh sakta hu na, on road! This is a public place and I didn't break my promise" Manik said as he made his dinner arrangement.