LIAR

The skies began to turn from bright orange to a darker shade of blue as the sun started to set in the horizon for the day and it was time for Tzuyu to go home. It was one heck of a day, all thanks to her girlfriend.

Before she enters the passcode on the door of their apartment, her phone chimed as she received a message. She multitasked on opening both the door and the message she got. Without looking where to walk, her feet navigated through their apartment and while she reads the message, her body automatically drops her bag and removes her scarf.

Sana: Dinner is at the table, I'm at the shower.

Tzuyu raised her head and went straight for the kitchen, and there she found a freshly cooked meal on the table. She approached the table to admire the set-up and took a few photos of it before posting on her Instagram Story.

After what felt like satisfaction from taking photographs of the food, she went to their room to change into much more comfortable clothes. But to her surprise, Sana was already in the room.

Tzuyu stopped by the door when she saw Sana picking clothes from their closet, her gaze went from Sana's feet up to her head.

She gulped.

It was imaginary, I assure you, but Tzuyu felt like her throat was dry and the feeling of "dehydration" made her to swallow her own saliva.

"Oh," Sana said in her surprise—acting as if she was really surprised. "You're home already, I didn't noticed." She nonchalantly said and continued to rummage for clothes.

Tzuyu ignored her comment and opened the other part of the cabinet to look for her clothes. Sana was humming a song, trying to get the attention of the taller girl, to which she half succeeds. The taller girl was stealing glances from the girl beside her, not looking at Sana directly but to the exposed skin of hers.

Sana was just covered in a white towel, water droplets running down her neck and down to her chest, and even on her legs. The towel that was wrapped around her was able to give away the sexy curves of the older girl.

Her white skin made Tzuyu's thoughts to go haywire as she wanted to mark them.

Oh god, no. Tzuyu told herself and tried to push the thoughts away. She turned her attention back to the insides of her cabinet in a fast manner.

When Sana finally decided what to wear, she went on to the bed and laid the clothes on it.

"How was work?" Sana asks. The question made Tzuyu to straighten up. She made a fake coughing sound, trying to mask the sound she made from choking on the air she breathed.

Without seeing each other's reactions, Sana was smirking while she pretends to get herself dressed. She knew that the question made Tzuyu to remember what happened back at work, all thanks to the thirst trap.

"I-It was fine, I g-guess." Tzuyu answered reluctantly. Little did she know, Sana was already on the move to accomplish what she had started.

"You sounded like as if you don't work there," Sana replies, hinting the panic-arising feeling on her girlfriend.

"It was great!" Tzuyu replied quickly. She cursed under her breath as she realized how she is slowly falling in Sana's plan. "More dogs came in and they were all lovely." Tzuyu said in a calm manner, if it can still be called calm.

"That sounds fun," Sana subtlety giggles. "Did you enjoy the hot chocolate?"

As Tzuyu was about to close the cabinet's doors, she froze in her feet when she heard the question.