Éowyn, The Shield Kitten of Rohan

Éowyn is very happy here, and she's good half the time, naughty half the other time. Poor baby had an accident this morning, but it wasn't on purpose, as normally she's good about using her litter box, she probably just didn't make it in time and they probably need to be cleaned soon anyways. She and the other cats are getting along for the most part, but Eddie is telling her that she can be here but he's still the boss while Willow is frightened of her and occasionally hisses and swats at her, while Éowyn stands her ground and says that she lives here too, and that she has every right to be here. She's a little ball of chaos as she loves to play and wrestle and she bites and scratches, but not out of malice, she just thinks you're playing with her when you rub her belly, she thinks you're wrestling with her. She's a strong, independent woman and she doesn't take orders from anyone, including her hoomans and the other, older cats. When she plays with her toys, she plays hard and occasionally growls and hisses at them like a puppy, as though she's the actual Éowyn and her toys are The Witch-King of Angmar.

Éowyn: No living man am I! You look upon a woman! *wrestling her favorite toy*

Me: You're still a little kitten girl...

Éowyn: Did I stutter?

Me: Yes. *waves her favorite toy around*

Éowyn; *chases it* Get back here, that isn't in the script!

She was exploring my room in the picture, she loves our house and she loves her hoomans and she loves the other cats, even if she hisses at them sometimes and tries to act tough. She thinks she's a little tough girl but she isn't, lol.

Also, Legolas and Gimli being in a love-hate relationship for 8 minutes straight, I love this video.

Also, the bit where Gimli says it still only counts as one is where he and Legolas have a competition in battle and Legolas slays an Oliphant, but we all know he was trying to woo Gimli by doing so, lol. I've included the clips for bish_In_Glasses who's never seen Lord of The Rings, so I'm exposing them to it and the ship Gimli x Legolas, and for InnaTheArtist and LukasAppleMlp because they're LOTR fans like me.