Chat Noir had the peacock miraculous, he was all alone now.

Hawkmoth turned around to flee out of the door when Carapace blocked the exit, Rena Rouge, Queen Bee, Viperion, Ryooko, Monkey King, and Pegasus by his side.

He tumbled back on the floor and looked absolutely defeated.

Ladybug grabbed Chat's hand and guided him towards Hawkmoth and smiled softly. "He's all yours."

He looked up at her, still slightly shaken by all the events, but he relaxed seeing her encouraging smile.

He nodded and reached for Hawkmoth's miraculous and tore it off his body.

His transformation wore of and Gabriel Agreste appeared in front of them.

Everyone except Ladybug and Chat Noir let out a surprised gasp, seeing the famous fashion designer in front of them.

Chat's ring beeped and he glanced at Ladybug.

She called out for her lucky charm, knowing she and Chat had to leave, and handcuffs were given to her.

She handed them to Rena Rouge. "Would you mind taking over? Bring him to the police and make sure he doesn't escape. We'll deliver the news to the rest of Paris. I also think it's a good idea that we have a meeting tonight at the Eiffel Tower."

She immediately nodded in response. "I'm on it, Ladybug!"

She smiled before tugging Chat towards the exit and running with him out of the building.

❥ ❥ ❥

They landed on an abandoned rooftop and quickly detransformed. Marinette pulled Adrien into a hug and he buried his face against her chest, tears wetting her grey t-shirt.

"Everything will be okay, Kitty. You are so, so strong. We'll get through this, I'm sure of it." Marinette tried to assure her boyfriend.

"I'm so tired..." He softly mumbled, his voice weak. "I just want to sleep and forget everything."

Marinette softly caressed his back and nodded. "Then we'll do that. You deserve some rest. We'll take care of everything tomorrow."

She looked at Tikki who simply nodded, allowing her to say the transformation words without giving her kwami something to eat.

She smiled gratefully and called out her transformation words.

She lifted Adrien off the ground, carrying him bridal style, and headed home.

His sobs filled the silence around them, every Paris civilian being told to stay home. The streets were empty apart from the pigeons.

Ladybug made a mental note to not forget the Parisians that they had defeated Hawkmoth. She would hate herself if they had to stay inside for no reason because of her.

She dropped through the latch of her bedroom but let out a shriek when she saw both her parents there.

Once they saw her, their eyes widened and filled with tears.

She put Adrien down on the bed and rubbed the back of her neck nervously. She had no idea if they had put the dots together or not and she didn't want to give herself away.

They then leaped forward and pulled her in a bone-crushing hug.

She let out a sigh of relief when she realized that they weren't angry now they knew that their daughter was actually one of the superheroes protecting the city.

"We're so glad that you're safe," Sabine whispered softly.

They pulled away seconds later and Ladybug glanced at Adrien who was curled up in a ball on her bed.