Your in the class now.. YAY

anyways this will be bad so uh- I'll try!

You woke up at 5:00 in the morning and carried yourself downstairs. Your father was cooking breakfast. While he was, you decided to go ahead and play  Mario, since you had nothing better to do. You turned on your Nintendo Switch and began playing. After some time, breakfast was finally ready (When I was typing 'Ready' I accidentally typed reader xD help me-). You set your switch down and walked over to the table to see your breakfast.

You smiled and sat down and started enjoying your breakfast

You smiled and sat down and started enjoying your breakfast. After you finished your dad told you to go get dressed. You ran upstairs and quickly got ready, realizing that you would be late if you didn't.

Once you finished, you grabbed your house keys and ran to school.

You were put in class 3-E due to your failing grades. Once you finally arrived to class, You walked inside and started to admire Kuro Sensei. 'Heh.. he is actually an octopus! Wow! Killing him shouldn't be that difficult' you thought to yourself.

You walked into the classroom and introduce yourself.

"hi.. i-im y/n.. y/n l/n." You decided to act innocent and shy so you could make an easy attack. Kuro Sensei walked up to you. "Well nice to meet you miss l/n!" He held his hand out and you happily shook it. While he was distracted you took out your knife and cut off his tentacle. The entire class looked at you in awe.

You laughed a bit and looked at your teacher. "Soooo.... Where do I sit exactly?"

Kuro Sensei looked at you and pointed to the seat next to a red haired boy (Wait.. can he point? I- I feel stupid..-)

You glared at him as you walked to his seat. You sat down and began paying attention.

The red haired boy looked over at you and smirked. "So.. Your y/n l/n huh? Bet you don't remember me." You looked back at him. "Why wouldn't I? Your the sadistic tomato." You laughed quietly and started paying attention again. Karma rolled his eyes and began paying attention.

Okkkk so that's part 1 of uh.. idk anymore-
I wrote this at 3 a.m so uh- If it's that bad I sincerely apologise! Now.. I gotta get to school T^T
Later mah demons!!