Pansmione | fluff

━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━

It was a nice warm summer day and after their classes, most of the students of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry found themselves enjoying outside activities on the schoolgrounds. So were Hermione and Pansy. The two girlfriends found themselves a nice quiet spot under a tree. As they sat in it's shadows, with the sun shining through the leaves here and there, the Gryffindor and Slytherins enjoyed eachother's presence for hours. They mostly talked about school, the latest gossips, and other nonsense. 

After a while, Pansy found herself not really paying attention to what her Gryffin-girlfriend was saying. Instead watching Hermione's eyes light up as she passionately talked about her latest studies. 

The Slytherin loved doing that. Just watching the facial features of the girl she loved so much. Her caramel skin, with her slight rosy cheeks. Her bushy umber hair and her deep chocolate eyes. She got lost in it. In them. Those mesmerizing locks and enchanting eyes. Hermione had her head in the Slytherin's lap, who softly stroked the Gryffindor's hair as she stared at her. 

Then, suddenly Hermione's eyes caught the other girl's, which shot away immediately. She felt the blush crawling up her neck in embarresment, as the Gryffindor smiled at her. "Too busy staring at me to listen to what I'm actually saying?" the brown-haired girl laughs. Her girlfriend lets out a huff. "Maybe..." She looks at the other girls' face again. The sun shining at her hair and skin, leaving golden pecks in the bushy, brown locks. They were both wearing long dresses, had kicked out their shoes and removed their sweaty socks from their feet. 

Hermione sat up straight. "Come on Pans, let's dance!" "Whut?" And before the short-haired girl could even think twice,  the other girl had already pulled her on her feet by her arm. "If I may," she said in a cocky way as she offered her hand to her girlfriend. Pansy finally gave in and took her hand. Hermione pulled her along and twirled her around. Pansy let out a small laugh and held her close as they moved around. They both began to hum along to their favorite song from last autumn.

.⋅ εïз ⋅.

We fell in love in October

They went from right to left;

That's why, I love fall

Again and again;

Looking at the stars

Slowly;

Admiring from afar

Twirling around

My girl, my girl, my girl

In their long dresses and at bare feet;

You will be my girl

Hair waving in the soft wind;

My girl, my girl, my girl

Eyes closed;

You will be my world

Smiling at eachother;

My world, my world, my world

In the soft grass;

You will be my girl

Flowers here and there;

You look so pretty and I love this view

Slowdancing in the warm summer air;

My girl, my girl, my girl

As if they were the only two people in the world;

My world, my world, my world

Twirling around, as one, in the warm wind.

my girl ~

━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━
guys I made Pansmione playlist so if you wanna check it out:

{ https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6NcEQkQGIEwbLTTeDyo3Ty?si=RSFaIpNGQ3KtFfj6T0MkWA }

com/playlist/6NcEQkQGIEwbLTTeDyo3Ty?si=RSFaIpNGQ3KtFfj6T0MkWA }

If you have any songs for the playlist, feel free to comment >

Kinda short, but I like it so..

Hope you all enjoyed this!! </3

Ngl his is my favorite work I've ever written :)

.⋅ εïз ⋅.