"You-You didn't-"

Start from the beginning

"Iwaizumi, you've disappointed us."

"Iwaizumi, where are you taking him?"

"To a cliff—"

"You're going to kill him!" Bokuto and Kuroo gasped.

"I'm not going to kill him, idiots! I'm taking him star gazing!"

"Why didn't you just say that!" Bokuto said, throwing his hands up.

Iwaizumi glared at the two before going back to his closet.

"Honestly, I don't think you're going to confess," Sakusa shrugged.

Iwaizumi's head perked up and looked towards Sakusa, waiting for him to continue.

"I don't think you're ready."

"Oh? What makes you say that?"

"You—"

"Now, now, children. We don't want to make Iwaizumi angry," Matsukawa said, standing between the two.

Everyone continued random conversations while Iwaizumi was picking out what to wear. He didn't think this fully through. He just woke up and said to himself 'I will confess to him today!' All the confidence he had slowly disappeared as the hours had ended throughout the day.

After finally picking out a shirt, he headed out.

"Did he leave?" Bokuto asked.

"Yup. I bet $10 he's gonna do it," Matsukawa suggested.

"I bet 50 he's not," Sakusa scoffed.

The rest believed in their friend so each said 10 or 20.

The next day...

Daichi had call the group over again. His tone was rather annoyed. Most of the group arrived shortly after and they were waiting for Matsukawa to arrive.

"I'M HERE! HAND IN THE MONEY SAKUSA-"

Matsukawa stopped in his track once he saw Iwaizumi and the others.

"You—You didn't—"

"I was scared," Iwaizumi muttered.

"Hand over the money everyone!" Sakusa grinned.

"Did you guy seriously have to bet on this?"

"Yes. I'm waiting," Sakusa sang.

Slowly but surely one by one each handed over the money to Sakusa.

With Oikawa...

"So how'd it go?" Atsumu asked.

"It was nice, but I had the feeling he was trying to tell me something."

"Weird."

"Right?"

~~~~

Date: __________

I should've dropped out when I had the chance. Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful for this opportunity I have but it just gets overwhelming at times. I'm also not one to talk to others voluntarily. It's more like "I'm not going to start a conversation so you start it" situation. Surprisingly, people do start conversations with me. Whether it be peer or the creepy guy who tries to get people in his van. It was one time he tried talking to me but I'm pretty sure he has no clue of what he's doing. People have reported him to police but they always say "he didn't directly threaten you." Yeah like a potential kidnapper or serial killer would tell you their plan. It's stupid.

I think I should've stuck with something with agriculture but now I'm stuck with architecture. It's not bad, it isn't but I've never had much interest in it. Is it too late?

-unknown

———

I'm now modeling? It just happened, I guess. It's for a while. Someone named Oikawa from the fashion major just came up to me and asked me. Well I say "asked" yet it was more persistent until I agreed. Anyway, I overheard others saying something about a show coming up, but Oikawa told me nothing about it. Me in a "fashion show" sounds ridiculous. Hilarious even. Though, I'm not against the idea. Why would I be? It sounds fun.

-unknown

———

I'm officially dropping out of not just university but life in general. Why you may ask? Well, Oikawa said they needed me for something so I went. There were more students in the room and when I was walking I bumped into someone and fell. It might not seem that much of a big deal but here's the catch. THE PERSON WAS A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING. They were very nice about it unlike many others at 7 in the morning. They helped me up and apologize even though it wasn't their fault. This is the first time I've ever wanted to get to know someone.

-unknown

———

Oikawa confirmed to me that I will be participating in the fashion show. He also made it clear that I don't have a choice which was lovely. He introduced me to some people and I still don't know why. I'm quite grateful though, because he introduced me to the person I was rambling about before. Their name, Aran Ojiro.

They're the kindest person I've ever met in this school. They also seem quite logical and mature, yet I can sense they have a childish side to them. They also gave me their number but didn't have a particular reason why. I'm not mad though.

-Shinsuke

~~~~~~~~

I had to delete a chunk of this because i didn't know if it counted as slight spoilers? Anyway, AranKita is the best. Love you <3

Editing where?