INTRODUCTION!

― ❝ I've missed you so much.❞
❝ I've missed you more.❞

OR

― ❝ in which even though they do get most of the ones that were taken by WICKED, there's still someone left that they're gonna get back, no matter what it takes.❞

EXTENDED SUMMARY. . . .

It has been 6 months since chaos happened with WICKED at the Right Arm base. It has been 6 months since a lot of kids from the base have been taken by WICKED. It has been 6 months since Juliet has seen any of her friends. She wasn't even for sure if they were alive, but she hoped that they were.

Even though it seems like 6 months is little time, it felt like years to Juliet. During those 6 months Juliet realized that she was supposed to go into the maze that Thomas and his friends went in. That was why she was tagged, A-0. WICKED tagged her just in case they decided to put her in the maze and once they realized she could be of help to them, they left her tagged in case she escaped.

WICKED put her through all different kinds of tests and all the torture and pain she went through was for a cure. Juliet was starting to fear that Thomas and the others weren't going to save her, Minho, Sonya and Aris. But that fear was washed over with hope when she heard familiar yelling and what sounded like gunshots outside of the train cart she was in along with multiple other kids.

Juliet never felt more relieved in her life when she saw Thomas walk into the train cart she was in. When she told Thomas that Minho wasn't with them, she hated the look of disappointment and sadness on his face. After that, she didn't hesitate to help Thomas and the others to do whatever it took to get Minho back.

THE CAST. . . .

BRITTANY O'GRADY AS JULIET

DYLAN O'BRIEN AS THOMAS

+the rest of the characters of the death cure portrayed by their respective cast

DISCLAIMER. . . .

the plot and characters belongs to james dashner! juliet and her plot belongs who I mentioned below in the credit!

CREDIT. . . .

the credit of juliet & her plot goes to bottledcosmos !thx again for letting me write her beautiful story! I'm gonna miss writing it!

DEDICATIONS. . . .

-lostfromneverland  -RICKYBOWENS   
Brigmath28  imsimplyemily

-novxscomet orxngeheart peakymurray makkbelova

iovekeke parkersbug vitalviolence
karlslcvr

-hxneybee17 teddysnivison cxmpletemess 0HHVENUSS_

& to anyone else who supports me & loves thomas/the death cure!

A/N make sure to read the first book of this series on my old account (amillionwaystofall) I cant believe that this is the last book of juliet's story! I'm gonna miss writing her story a lot. don't forget to vote & comment!