1 ~ Purebloods

Vega's

Malfoy's

Avery's

Greengrass'

Parkinson's

Pheonix'

Dolven's

Harlow's

Blackwood's

Nott's

Dawson's

Zabini's

Lane's

Berkshire's

Lopez'

Order of the most powerful and well-known families in the wizarding world. All part of the Sacred-Twenty-eight pureblood families, with great wealth.
Well, what can I say, all those "powerful" families seemed to have kids, most just one kid, to keep the bloodline going. and all those kids went to Hogwarts. These kids were mostly only around their type, as in Pureblood's. they definitely did not go around with blood traitors, half-bloods, and most definitely not with mudbloods, or muggle-borns, as they call themselves. They mostly all met each other by their families, so they can be sure their kids don't go hanging out with the wrong sort. Most of them met when they were little, which is why they all knew each other once school came around.
Obviously, at their parents' time at Hogwarts, these families already knew each other from centuries back, and were all great friends, forcefully, or adaptively. Although most of these families liked to brag their wealth and clean blood, some didn't like that as much, some didn't mind not having pureblood.

Vega, the most well-known name in the wizarding world, if you do not know who they are, you've heard of them. They were like the rest, proud of their blood, extremely wealthy (the wealthiest), and with a kid.
Stephanie Elizabeth Vega. When it came to their beloved daughter, Grayson and Edith Vega were a little different. They did want kids from the start, but as time got out, they decided to just stick to one, and treat her like a complete queen. The Vega's knew that although all the families were friends, some were better than others. they didn't go around to all the families to befriend their kids with their daughter, they chose very carefully who would do good for their daughter and bring good to their name as well.
Vega's were definitely not the type to call for a meet, all of the families reached out to them, but to most, they simply didn't reply. they felt bad, but they did it for their daughter, as she would have to meet all of them sooner or later. Parkinson, Greengrass, Avery, Pheonix, Blackwood, Dolven, and Harlow. The Vega's decided to stick to girls, they felt that did a little better. There were other nice girls on the list, but they were a bit too low on there to their liking. There was nothing bad about the rest of the families, they just wanted to make the most of their only daughter. they would most definitely let her on her own befriend them so she could have more of a choice than they did. They taught their daughter to be like them, quiet and low profile, but powerful when she needed to be, although there was no doubt that everyone knew her name.
Stephanie kept her head high, with her friends on her side at school. and although she wasn't exactly "out there" her friends pretty much were. Thankfully they all got sorted into Slytherin. As she got through her first few years at Hogwarts, people slowly started to realize how powerful she really was, and she was feared. Stephanie did not mind this at all. Stephanie did care for her friends, but she didn't exactly act like the rest, helping them, talking a lot, hugging them, she was just there as a good friend. Now she knew they didn't use her because they did show those things towards her, they were actual friends, she didn't show that towards them, but it didn't seem they minded, it was just her way, and they understood. She started to meet other known names, she met Berkshire, he was her partner in potions on year 3, he was nice. In fourth year they hung out sometimes, she didn't mind, he was really nice. he introduced her to his friends, Nott and Zabini, she recognized their names but that was all, they just knew who each other was. Stephanie shared a dorm with Brooklyn, Pansy, and Michelle while Daphne, Lillian, Evelyn, and Ashlyn shared another. Stephanie and Michelle were the ones usually sitting on the couch watching their crazy friends do crazy shit smiling, they were the more serious ones, which is why they got along quite well. Michelle and Ashley were very good friends. Lillian and Daphne as well, Evelyn just stuck with them. Stephanie got along very well with Pansy and Brooklyn, and with Michelle here and there since we were the quiet ones. But overall they were all always together as a group.

A/N kind of just an intro, the next chapter will have actual dialogue!