⋆⋅ sixty one ⋆⋅

Start from the beginning

"why's it so cold in here" Dream wasn't used to the colder climate of Germany, since he had been a Florida man his entire life.

"it's an ice rink, its ice" Wilbur laughed.

"Tommy are you going to baby-rage now?" I laughed,

"no I will not baby rage" he slid over to me, wobbling slightly.

"do you want me to pull you?" I ask excitedly as he grabs my hand.

"no I think Im fine—" before I finished the sentence, I started sliding against the ice, getting faster with every step.

"no no no no Molly no no—" he pulled back, but I just continued to speed up.

"you ready?" I ask,

"ready for what—HOLY F*CKIN SH*T" i started going full speed in the middle of his sentence, making him panic. Which made me laugh as we zoomed around the rink.

"don't let go" I chuckled and held onto his hand tighter as we spun around, changing direction.

"IM NOT GOING TO F*CKIN LET GO HOLY—" he continued to panic, I caught a glimpse of the rest of the group laughing as they watched.

"im going to die, this is it, guess it's a good thing I thought of my last words yesterday, I would say pog, but this is anything but pog" Tommy rambled as I continued to speed around.

As I watched Tubbo laugh, I got an idea, "Tommy, we're going to pass by the group, and I want you to pull onto Tubbo"

"I would do anything to make tubbo suffer" he nodded as we approached the group.

"Tubbooooooo" I waved as we passed, and Tommy grabbed onto his shirt.

"WHAT THE F*CK" he yelled as he tried to balance himself.

"ARE WE STARTING A CONGA LINE OR SOMETHING" Tubbo said frantically.

"sure why not, next time we come around get Ranboo" I nodded towards the tall figure who was laughing.

"Tubbo I swear to god stop almost falling" Tommy yelled as Tubbo clung onto him.

"Ok here we go" we once again looped the rink, and Tubbo snatched onto Ranboo, who abruptly stopped laughing.

"oh my oh my oh my" we watched him panic in same fashion to the rest,

"this is enough people for the line, I don't think I can hold on to more of you nimrods" I nodded as we continued to skate in a line, Tommy and Tubbo had gotten sort of a hang of it,

"im feel like—sonic" Ranboo said in his sonic impression,

"well sonic, on 3 im going to let go, and you're all going to spin around"

"NO WHAT" Tommy clutched onto my hand tighter,

"you can do it" I scoffed,

"I will fall" he whined,

"and so will Ranboo" I said as I fastened up once again,

"hey—" Ranboo protested,

"I'll spin with you, so we don't fall" I assured,

"I hate all of you" Tommy pointed to the rest of the group laughing at "panicinnit"

"ok ready gang?" Tubbo and Ranboo nodded excitedly,

"1, 2, 3" Tubbo let go, and he glided with his hands out for a couple seconds, before crashing to the ground and dying of laughter. Ranboo laughed at Tubbo as he glided too, before having the same fate.