The Festival Pt. 2

They all spun around to see where the voice came from. There they were. Dream and his new friends.  "Dre-" George said before being cut off by Nightmare, "Oh Gogy, how I have been dreading for this moment to kill you" he yelled, raising his axe. George pulled out a sword, "You, you did this Dream" he yelled before raising his sword. Dream laughed bitterly, "Oh George, do you ever admit that you were wrong.". Techno got out his axe of peace, "C'mon Dream lets just talk" he said, hoping to convince Dream. "Oh, I didn't think you would be on the government's side" he yelled.  Good said something under his breath and then all of the sudden, Techno's shadow was moving on its own. Everyone was eye wide. "What the fuck" Tommy muttered. The shadow held up an axe, preparing to fight, "I can pull out a whole army right now, but I won't, we'll go easy, for now" Good said. Zero walked in the front glaring at what has happened before, "Aw, Lookie here. They were having a party and didn't invite us," he said, "our feelings are hurt" he said pulling out a crossbow, aiming it at Sapnap who was already feeling guilty that Dream had to deal with this.  "Don't mind us, ladies and gentlemen, we'll be out of your hair very soon." Lucid informed, pulling out an axe. Tommy got in front of  Tubbo, "What the hell do you want fucker." Lucid ignored him glaring at Sapnap. He jumped down from where he was to face Sapnap. Everyone tensed up and Sapnap held his sword up. "Don't mind me I'm just wondering on everything you did to Dreamy" he said lowering his axe. Sapnap clenched his free hand, "Dream come on, let's talk about it" he yelled. Dream laughed bitterly again, "Talk, talk, talk, that's all I'm good for" he said. "Dream let's just go, I love you" George yelled. Dream snapped, "HA, You love me?!? You love ME?! Well well well, lookie here everybody, Gogy says he loves me WHILE his life is in danger. You've lied to me enough. Can you stop lying to me for just a second." Dream asked, with tears forming in eyes. "I thought, you were just using me, like both of you guys said of course" he said. "C'mon Dream we didn't mean it" Sapnap said. Dream laughed, "And how can I forget about Sapnap, you knew the only reason I took away the crown from George is because HE asked for me to do, but no he has to make a HUGE scene" he said with tears rolling down his cheek. "Enough talk Dreamie, lets start to kill" End said. In one second, enderman started to appear. Ranboo went eye wide, "Oh my god" he said, but inside his head he thought that was pretty cool. 

Dream, Lucid, and Nightmare got there masks out and put it on. Dream smirked behind the mask, "Here's the villian you all have been waiting for." he lunged towards Techno with his axe. Techno thankfully blocked it with his axe, "Fighting now are we" he said. "Just like before except your life is on your line" Dream said smiling. Dream pushed Techno with his foot. Techno stood back up and held his sword up. Dream walked over to the rest of his new friends. Techno stood next to the rest of the smp. "This won't be such of a fight" Zero said aiming the crossbow to Philza who also had a crossbow. Both Ghostbur and Ranboo there stood there. Sapnap looked at Dream, "C'mon Dream, let's just all leave and act like nothing ever happened. They are using you. He" he said pointing to Nightmare, " was controlling you, let's just kill him". Dream was tired of hearing Sapnap talking. Tommy was annoyed a Dream, "You know what green bitch, this was probably the only bad thing that happened to you since your whole life you were treated like a fucking king." he yelled only making matters worse. Suddenly Techno's shadow appeared right where it should be, and the enderman all teleported away. Zero reached his hand out to comfort Dream before a mental breakdown. Dream laughed, he smashed his mask with tears falling down. He laughed, "You- you think my life was perfect before this, you obviously  no nothing about me. That's it I'm done, lets take a trip to memory lane." he said pulling out a enchanted gold sword with ancient writing (remember). "Dream wait c'mon lets just kill all of them" Zero said trying to convince him to put the sword down. Lucid tried to grab the sword but unfortunately, Lucid was too late. Dream raised the sword and stabbed himself. Before anyone can react, a bright light appeared. 

To be counited.

Bai love you all

remember if you have a question or a suggestion tell me

what do you think is gonna happen next?