Camp Fuck (part 3)

It's the first official day of camp and the kids are in the water. There's a lifeguard and most of the other counselors are there to keep watch, so I decide it's probably okay to slip away. I check my messages on my phone to see a text from my friend Colin. 

Colin: lonely here with no one to fuck

So yeah, I guess friend with benefits would be more accurate. Colin and I are what you might call "fuck buddies." Which means when we're bored, we fuck. No strings attached. 

I start to text him back when a cough interrupts me. My head shoots up and I see a girl my age scrambling to put out a cigarette. She looks like a counselor, with the same yellow shirt as me and ripped jeans. She's really pretty, and I wonder if she's be down for sex. Or a three-way, maybe.

"Don't worry, I'm no snitch," I say. "Actually, can I steal one of those?"

She hesitates, then holds a cigarette out for me, popping her own in. I sit next to her and she lights them both. It's been a while since I've smoked, but my lungs are still used to it. 

"I'm El," I introduce. 

"Lauren."

"Your parents force you here too?" I ask, feeling her out.

She scoffs. "Yeah, for college credit or some shit."

"Mine just wanted to get rid of me for a summer. They caught me with a girl. And a guy. Several times."

She whistles. "Damn. I would die if that happened to me." 

We chat quietly and I quickly puff down my cigarette. I say goodbye to Lauren and check back in with the kids. Figuring I have a decent amount of time left, I head back to my bunk and FaceTime Colin.

He picks up, "Hey baby."

"Quick, what are you doing right now?"

"Not much, just playing video games."

"Okay, I don't know how long I have but are you up for phone sex?" I ask.

"Hell yeah." He takes his gaming headset off and unzips his pants.

"Tell me what to do baby," I say, biting my lip.

"Prop up your phone, take your shorts off, and spread your legs. Make sure I can see your whole body."

I oblige, sliding my shorts slowly off and tossing them to the floor. This leaves my in my black panties, which soon come off as well. Colin takes off his shirt and I can see his abs. Remembering all the times I've touched them, licked them on my way down to his member, and stared at them like I am now, makes me wet.

He tells me to take off my shirt and I do, then my bra, slowly letting my breasts fall out. 

"Touch them like I do," Colin commands, and I start to massage my breasts, playing with my nipples as they stiffen under my fingers. As I do this, I spread my legs as wide as they'll go and watch him stare at me. He starts to pump his dick, my cue to snake a hand down to my clit. I start to rub in circles, sticking a finger in and imagining him fucking me. I add a second finger, then a third, and I moan his name, rubbing my clit even faster. 

"Fuck, El," he groans as he cums. I'm not far behind, unraveling in front of him, shutting my eyes and throwing my head back as my legs shake and an orgasm washes over my body and I moan loudly. I lick the mess off my fingers, panting. 

"God, I miss you," Colin says.

"I'll make up for it when I get back, I promise. Anything you want baby." 

"Can't wait."