Camp Fuck (part 2)

Someone here has a guitar, so they start playing "The Campfire Song Song" from SpongeBob. The kids are loving it but all I can think of are the player's nimble fingers. 

I'm eyeing him, earning looks from Ben, who's apparently decided I can't look at other people. What a monogamous viewpoint he has. It's okay though, he's cute. I make sure to sit next to him and my hand grazes his thigh a few times and give him my phone number. I tell him to text me if he ends up coming over.

I play with the hem of my shirt. It's yellow and baggy and ugly and I hate having to wear it. The director won't let me cut it, so I have to roll it up and tie it with a hairband so I get the slutty look I'm going for. Camp attire also prohibits skirts, so I'm stuck in my white shorts. At least they're nice and short. The director will have to deal with cutoffs, cause I own no other type of pants. 

The kids are finally all ready to go to bed, so I gladly herd all of my detestable kids up and put them in their bunk. I scribble "Jr. Counselor" on a sticky note and slap it onto the oldest kid in the bunk. I tell him I'm going to bed early and he's in charge so he'd better make sure they get to sleep. The freak gets excited and starts bossing the other kids around. I slip out and into my room, which has a door to separate me from the heathens. I lock it and change into my pajamas: an oversized T-shirt and panties, nothing else. 

Ben takes his sweet time texting me, almost like he knows how horny I am and is making me wait. If it's intentional, I'll be upset. I'm the one who's supposed to be a tease. 

He finally texts me and I creep through the sleeping children to let him in. Once my door is locked, I waste no time smashing my lips against his. I kiss him passionately with tongue and he responds, doing the same. I run my fingers through his hair, playing with the ends as we sit on my bed. His hands are on my waist, and I take his hand and put it on my boob. He starts to knead it through my shirt, playing with my stiff nipples. I let out a soft moan and move my lips down his neck, sucking and biting. He grunts and I know I've found a sweet spot. I straddle him and keep kissing there. I can feel him getting hard so I start to grind.

"Shit," he murmurs and runs his hands down to my hips and then up again, this time under my shirt. 

I lift my arms so he can take it off and he stares at my bare breasts. 

"You know you can touch them," I say.

He obliges happily, taking my breast in his hand and playing with it. I kiss him again, then start to move my lips down his chest to his crotch. I get on my knees between his legs and start to unzip his pants. I pull them down with his underwear and his dick springs out. I give his head a little lick and I can already taste pre-cum on it. I lick a long strip from base to tip, then take as much as I can in my mouth and use my hands for the rest. He grunts and pulls at my hair, bucking his hips into my throat. It doesn't take long for him to cum, and when he does he shoots loads. 

"Holy fuck, that was incredible," he gasps.

"That was nothing."