Chapter 81

“THE ASSASSIN CHAENYEOL DISSAPPEARED FROM THE JAIL LAST NIGHT!”

#########################################################################

Namjoon showed the news to V. V widened his eyes and mouth both. ‘Jungkook and Jimin!’ V
reminded about them. He got a call to Jimin quickly.
“Hello Jimin, How are you?”
“Hi, well. You?”
“Good. Did you see that news?”
“What? No!”
“Check it and call me back! I am waiting for your call! Bye!”
Jimin was in a nap. ‘Fuck this V is annoying!’ He checked his news feed. Suddenly, he felt that
his blood started to freeze. He got a call.
“Fuck it off, Tae!”
“Yeah… Be careful! Specially, you should protect Jungkook!”
“Oh, right. Thanks”
Jimin quickly threw his phone to the bed and ran to Jungkook’s bed room.
“Jeon Jungkook!” Jimin opened the door with a loud sound. Jungkook is busy with a pudding.
“Hyung…!” He slowly gave a bunny tooth smile. Jimin sighed.
“Hence today, you should come to my room to sleep or I will come here!” Jimin said. Jungkook
nodded.
“Take a seat hyung… First tell me, are you ok?” Jungkook finished his pudding and said calmly.
“Physically ok but, mentally bad! ASSASSIN Chenyeol disappeared from the jail last night,
secretly!” Jungkook gulped.
“What? Is that true?” Jungkook widened his eyes and said.
“Check it from your news feed!” Jimin hummed.
“You should be careful hyung….” Jungkook said.
“Not me… That’s you! You are the one who want to be careful!” Jimin grabbed Jungkook’s
hands.
“Hyung…” Jungkook hugged him and Jimin sighed.
“Stay with me!” Jimin kissed on Jungkook’s forehead.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

V <Be careful then!>

SG <Sure!>

Suga switched off the phone and looked at Jin.
“Is that true?” Jin asked. Suga nodded. His eyes are teary.
“Forsake me! Don’t go anyway!” Suga said. Jin nodded.
“Trust me, ma boy!” Jin smiled. Jin slowly got his phone and looked at the time. It’s 8.00p.m.
“What about Jikook?” Jin again looked at Suga. Suga shook his head.
“Don’t know!” Suga hummed.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

💜💜💜💜💜
보라해

Happy Birthday Yoongi hyung! (I know I should call him as oppa, because I'm girl but, I like to behave like a boy. So, don't think that much about it😀) Anyway, Happy Birthday Yoongi hyung and also kay your dreams come true!