Chapter 42

“This is our English time, man!” Jungkook was so happy. He ran to the Jimin’s classroom with
Jackson.

##############################################################################

Namjoon started his lesson. All were in the same line in the class. Today lesson is about High Education.

“Seriously, what you wanna be?” Jackson slowly asked from Jungkook.

“World Wide Music DJ Man!” Jackson nodded. Namjoon came near to Jackson.

“What you wanna be?” Namjoon asked from him. Jackson gulped.

“Hm… Software Engineer!” Jackson slowly answered. Namjoon clapped.

“That’s good! All are having a dream… We have to work hard for that!” Namjoon said and all
were nodded.

‘Seriously, I don’t know what Jimin hyung wanna be!’ Jungkook thought. ‘Let’s ask him later!’

After the English period, that’s their exercise time. Taemin and Jimin don’t want to join with
them.

“That’s good! You both should rest!” J Hope said.

“But, they can come with us! Just come!” Jackson grabbed J Hope’s shoulder.

“Yep, Why not? Come on!” all were gone to the gymnasium. Taemin and Jimin sat on a bench which is located in the gymnasium. Others started to change their suits.

Jimin slowly looked at Jungkook. Jungkook was so changed. Mentally and also physically too…
his body is growing well now. His face, chubby cheeks are gonna disappear. Well… he is gonna
be 18 soon. That’s why! Jimin sighed. He felt that he is stopped growing. Only cheeks and tummy is growing well. Jimin looked at his tummy. Great body! It’s full of abs and also strong arms. Jimin proudly smiled.

“Can I get some water?” V came near to Jimin. Jimin gave him the bottle.
That time, Taemin looked at J Hope. He is doing hard. Suddenly, Taemin saw that something happening to J Hope’s leg. It’s gonna stuck. Taemin suddenly, got up and ran to him. Oh god sake… J Hope fall down but, before he hit the ground, Taemin caught him.

“Ah…” J Hope shouted. All were looked at him and stopped exercises.

“Hey, what happened?” Jimin too came to them. All the students gathered around him.

“I am fine, Thank you!” J Hope looked at other students and smiled. All the students nodded and left him.

“Bring him to the hospital!” Jungkook said. Jimin moved others and sat down near J Hope.

“Let me check it!” Jimin slowly touched J Hope’s leg. All were let him to do that because he is good at medical side.

“Well… nothing hard! Just rolled it from this side!” Jimin kept his finger on J Hope’s feet.

“You must rest now! Keep ice on it and there is a cream in my locker. I’ll give it. Apply it!” Jimin stood up and Jungkook stared at Jimin. ‘Whoa… that means his future ambition is to be a doctor!’ Jungkook thought.

Taemin helped J hope to get up.

“Let’s go!” Taemin brought him to inside of the school.

Jungkook is almost sweaty. Jimin gave him a bottle.

“Thanks hyung!” Jungkook drank it all. Jimin sat near to Jungkook.

“Hyung!” Jungkook closed the bottle and turned to Jimin.

“Yeah…” Jimin hummed. Jungkook made his throat.

“What you wanna be after the education?” Jungkook asked politely. Jimin smiled.

“A musician!” Jungkook widened his eyes.

“What? I thought that…” Jungkook couldn’t stop his sentence because Jimin completed it.

“You thought that I will be a doctor, right?” Jungkook raised his brows. ‘How can he know that?’

“Fine…” Jimin got up and Jungkook too got up. Then Jungkook changed his outfit.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞
Borahae💜💜💜