So embarrassing. Jeonghan thought.

Both Seungcheol and Jeonghan bid a goodbye to Jun and waved their hands on him.

-

Seungcheol and Jeonghan came to school, without any signs of the students. It's too early in the morning.

"Looks like Seungkwan isn't here yet," Jeonghan said while looking at his watch.

Seungcheol and Jeonghan walked to their classroom. They're the only ones here. Also, no signs of Teachers.

Jeonghan felt that Seungcheol grabbed the lower part of his shirt, tugging it. "Yah, are you scared being alone here?" Jeonghan asked as he saw Seungcheol's face, looking so scared.

"Geez," Jeonghan commented and chuckled at Seungcheol's cute scared expression. He's cute when he's scared. "Alright, I'll stay with you here until you have someone with you here." Jeonghan said and by that, Seungcheol immediately sat on his chair beside Jeonghan.

Jeonghan took out his phone and took a selfie with the sulky Seungcheol. "Yah! Are you taking pictures of me?" Seungcheol yelled as he heard the clicking sound. He sulked once again and Jeonghan couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Why are you laughing?" Seungcheol asked, still sulking.

"Nothing.. It's just.." Jeonghan couldn't continue since he's laughing so bad, "You're just cute." And it slipped. Jeonghan's laugh slowly fade and Seungcheol's expression went from sulking to a blushing face.

Seungcheol can literally feel his cheeks heating up. "I-I mean you sulking is cute," Jeonghan tried to defend himself, "The sulk is cute," Jeonghan tried once again as he realized that what he just said made the situation worse, "AH MOLLA!!!!! (I don't know!!!!!)" He walked out, dashing out of the room.

He immediately found a place to hide. Jeonghan breathed in, breathed out. He must be insane. How did it slipped from his mouth without him knowing? He felt his cheeks heating up. "No, am I blushing?" Jeonghan mumbles to himself as he cup his cheeks with his two hands.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Seungcheol was there, left dumbfounded. He's still blushing. "Why are you doing this to me, Yoon Jeonghan?" he mumbles, "AISH! IT'S SO FRUSTRATING!"

Even though he's saying he's frustrated, he took a glance on the door where Jeonghan went out, he smiled a bit remembering how flustered Jeonghan was when he said that he's cute when sulking.

Am I falling for him?

Of course not!

But...

Aish!

Seungcheol fought with his thoughts. Does he really like Jeonghan already? Or he's just getting tricked by his mind and his heart? Feelings can be playful. But he knows himself the truth, he's just denying it.

-

Few minutes later, still no sign of Jeonghan. Seungcheol decided to go out and check where's Jeonghan whereabouts. Not until he saw a figure of a guy, sleeping at the bench. Its blonde hair color stood out, he knew, it's Jeonghan.

Both of them loves to sleep on benches, don't they?

Seungcheol bended down and stare at Jeonghan's delicate features. He stroked his hair and it was too soft and silky. He continued to stare at him, from his long eyelashes attached to Jeonghan's beautiful eyes, his perfectly shaped nose, and lastly, Jeonghan's lips he felt so many times on his. Two of them are not by accident, but one is intentionally.