marri then finished her breakfast as she pulled satoru towards the couch, turning on the t.v. as some random korean drama was playing.

inu was sitting on the floor and actually enjoying the show as he was very invested, flinching ever so slightly in fury when the second female lead flirted with the first male lead.

marri then took out her phone as she started making a video, filming herself as it was her party invitation.

the girl then sent it to all her friends — even the curses, but only mahito because he was the only one that had a phone — and smiled.

"by the way papa, do you really think that I can beat naoya?", marri asked, letting satoru braid her hair as it always felt nice when someone played with her platinum-white locks.

"of course you can. you're a gojō, but a very special gojō; so it's like double special", the man joked.

"no, but seriously....I mean...I haven't tried using domain expansion or anything else. also I don't know what his technique is...LIKE WHAT IF HE CAN SHOOT NEEDLES OUT OF HIS FINGERS OR SOMETHING?!"

satoru snorted.

"I assure you that he can't. and have more confidence in yourself sweetheart. I mean, you already bought a new outfit for that specific day, so there's no backing out now".

marri snapped her head back at her father which ruined her braid.

"true...oh! that reminds me, should we record the fight and send it to the higher ups? maybe they'll get scared and not execute yūji and s'kuna!!"

"how're you four and already so brilliant?! but how about we send them a personal invitation to come in person? I'm sure that they'd love the show", satoru suggested.

"really? y-you think so?", marri bashfully asked, fiddling with her shirt as satoru covered the lower half of his face, as he pinched marri's cheek.

"of course princess", he answered, as he smothered his young daughter in kisses, making marri giggle meanwhile inu was on the verge of crying from the first female lead's tragic backstory

* ‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

"OI!! MARRI SENT US SOMETHING!!", itadori yelled as everyone stopped in the middle of training.

panda was in the midst of swinging kugisaki, to which thankfully inumaki had caught the girl before her body had smacked the ground.