chapter 20

Dream held his head up as he tilts his head. He gave him a smirk.

"Let me have time to think?" His voice held power as he said that as he looks at him.

"Very well, take him to one of the rooms." Voldemort said as Dream was led to a room not one like the cell he woke up from.

Timeskip

The door was torn off its hinges.

"Dream." Voldemort snarled as his eyes flared a bright red. Dream figured now was the time to look towards him.

"Sorry." Not even a hint of apology was in that word. He could see his grandfather glance at his mask, in his hand.

Voldemort entered into the room like he owned the place. Which he probably did. Perching himself at the humungous king-sized bed, Voldemort looked at him meaningfully.

"Have you decided?" Voldemort said calmly.

"I haven't but I could like to know what your plan is?" Dream asks him as wanting to know more information.

"You might like the explaination, I think." Voldemort smirked slightly.

Dream raised a eyebrow and decided to humor his grandfather. "Go on."

"The Wizarding world is not it was hundreds of years ago." Voldemort said charmingly. "The noble blood has been corrupted and polluted by muggles," Dream hums, "who claim to have magical talents, learning alongside proper children of pure blood. And at their head is a senile man, Albus Dumbledore," Dream hated his grandfather now, "who protects them as if they are our equals."

But they are. Dream thought.

"Now, my loyal supporters and I are working hard to bring back the times when mudbloods feared wizard-kind. One day, mudbloods alike will cower in fear at the sight of us! One day, our kind will be purged of the dreaded infestation they are! One day we shall rule!" Voldemort said. "So what say you, Dream? Will you join me?"

Hypocrite.

Dream raised his eyebrow. "So you're saying that I should use my talents to help you kill ? That as your grandson, I should support you? Well, I don't think so."

Dream glared slightly at him. "I may have similar tendecies to being evil, I will never outright hurt anyone."

Dream was cheering internally at Voldemort's shocked face and his stellar speech.

Soon enough, Voldemort narrowed his eyes, glaring at him with shocking ferocity. Dream just gave him his best smugged face.

"So." He hissed. " You will stand at the head of my army, Dream, as my grandson."

"I'll never betray my friends like that!" Dream shouted defiantly. Never in a million years.

"You have left me no choice, Dream," Voldemort said, "Imp -"

He was cut off with a 'stupefy'! to his back. Voldemort spun out of the way as the other man was about to fire another curse, giving Dream a clear view, as hazy as it was with the unsettled dust.

"Not my son, Voldemort!" he said, making Dream heart soar. Sirius!

"We meet once again, Black." Dream could see Voldemort grin from the corner of his eye as he stood up. "Tell me," his grandfather taunted, "where's James and Lily?"

Dream could see Sirius' stiffen.

"That's right," Voldemort said with a sick grin, "they're dead, aren't they?"

"I'll kill you!" Sirius screamed through his tears. "For what you did to them!"

Dream saw Voldemort fire a curse at his uncle and reacted out of instinct.

"rigescunt indutae!" Dream shrieked and was pleased to see Voldemort's curse stop in thin air. Both wizards were frozen in shock. It felt like the spell froze them instead of the curse.

Dream grabbed Sirius and apparate out of there.

Voldemort nearly screamed. He had to get the boy on his side but knew it was too late now.