Chapter 2

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲

"What do you mean, he has a grandson?!" Harry yelled out as he processed what Dumbledore had said to him.

Dumbledore looks at Harry before giving him a nod.

They were at Sirius's place, 12 Grimmauld Place, which served as headquarters for Order of the Phoenix. All of them, even Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Fred and George were allowed at this meeting. They were all shocked when they were called to the meeting, especially Ginny, considering that she was not allowed for any of the discussions because she was 'too young' as Mrs. Weasley had said, but they had quickly joined, in case the adults changed their mind.

Dumbledore sighed. He was expecting this reaction from them. He himself had been shocked when he first heard the news.

"After leaving Hogwarts, Lord Voldemort took special interest in a girl named Sarah Robertson. Two years later he married her and they had a child. A male to be more specific. After Sarah found out about her husband's true intentions, she left. Later she married a muggle. This man was ready to accept Voldemort's child as her own, not knowing about their magic. Sarah changed her name to Vanessa so that no one from her magical family could find her. She and her husband died in a plane accident a few years later. Their son lived with his uncle who died when he was in high school. He now is in Florida with his son. Although his son shows no signs of magic we believe that his son had shown to be very powerful. Voldemort will try to recruit him to the Dark Side, soon. Because of this we need to find him first and bring him to Hogwarts."

"How can anyone marry that nose less tyrant?" Ron asked.

"Ronald Bilius Weasley, you better watch your mouth or else-" Mrs. Weasley said, glaring at her son.

"Sorry, Mom."

Fred, George and Ginny stifled a laugh. Dumbledore looked amused.

"Now what are we supposed to do?" Sirius asked.

"Harry, Remus, Sirius and I will go to Florida to get this boy." Dumbledore replied.

"Why me? I don't want to meet that murderer's grandson." Harry said indignantly.

First, he was angry with Dumbledore for leaving him in Privet Drive with the Dursleys. They refused to give him answers to all the questions he had been waiting to ask since last February. Ron and Hermione got to stay at Grimmauld Place whereas he was stuck in that hell trying to find out what's been going on in the wizarding world. Then he finds out that his batty, cat-obsessed neighbor was a squib and had to attend a stupid hearing just for saving Dudley's life from a bunch of dementors. Now Dumbledore wants him to go and bring in Voldemort's grandson? No way.

"Because, Harry you might be about the same age as him, maybe a year older. He'll trust us better if someone of his age was there." Hermione answered, patiently.

Dumbledore interrupted. "Actually, his grandson is about 17 years old."

"WHAT!!" 

yelling started to overflow the room and this new piece of information was settled into their mind.

"Why didn't you tell us first?!"

"So he might be a death eater already." 

Many questions were suddenly thrown as they all calmed down.

"Okay, but I need answers first. How come we know of this grandson now?" Harry asked.

"Voldemort didn't even know that his wife was pregnant. Recently, he found out about his descendants. He had no interest in his Squib son but when he came to know about his grandson he became interested in this case. He felt that he needed more allies. That's why he is trying to get to him. Because of this very reason we need to get to him first." Dumbledore said.

"How did you find out about all this? Wouldn't he share this information to his most trusted Death Eaters?"

"Let's say I have my sources."

"Snape." Harry, Sirius and Hermione said at the same time.

"How can you trust him? He could be working for Voldemort and might be tricking you!" Harry argued.

"I trust Severus Snape." Dumbledore said, simply.

"Snivellus." Sirius mumbled under his breath.

Ginny and Tonks giggled. Ron looked like he was about to explode and Lupin smiled.

"If he comes with us," Harry said, emphasizing on the word 'if',"where exactly is he going to stay?"

"Here, of course. After the holidays, he'll come with us to Hogwarts. He'll also be under eye on the teachers so he will be placed with the sixth years. Also, this news is not supposed to get out of this room. If anyone, I repeat, anyone shares this news with any other people who are not a part of the Order, they will have to face terrible consequences." Dumbledore said, looking at everyone around the room. Everyone except Harry.

"We are going to meet him tomorrow at seven. I expect you all to be ready by then." He said. Dumbledore then turned around to leave the room. He was just at the door when Harry decided to ask him a question.

"Wait."

Dumbledore turned around to face him. The rest of the Order watched them, waiting for something to happen. They all knew how angry Harry had been after being stuck with the muggles.

"What are their names?" Harry asked, not quite meeting the old professor's gaze. He wasn't sure what he will see in those old, twinkling eyes.

"Logan Johnson. His son's name is Logan Johnson."

"And his son's?"

"Dream Johnson."

________________

I will be keeping some original things from the original book, in this book.

Also, I changed the ages so smp members that are adults are around 17 to 19 years old.