You were so lost on your own.

You collapsed against the wall, sliding down into a seated position. You brought your knees up to your chin, face buried in between them as you let the pained cries escape from your chest.

You kept imagining Kylo walking through the door, wishing that it would happen. Maybe he'd announce his arrival like he always did. 'It's daddy". You imagined the way he'd search the room, trying to find you. He'd see you curled up in a little ball on the ground and he'd pick you up and hold you close. He'd tell you to trust him and that he was going to take care of everything...For the time being, he'd take the hurt away.

But that couldn't happen now. Kylo was never coming back to save you.

"Open up." Vicrul's voice called out from the other side of the door, gentle but firm.

You didn't make a move to do so, you just wanted to disappear.

The knob jiggled, Vicrul trying to make his way inside. "Open the door or I'll just kick it down." He said to you with a sigh. He didn't mind knocking the door down but he assumed you might want to keep the privacy for when you actually needed to use it at some point.

"One second." You said to him, wiping your eyes and reaching up to turn the lock on the doorknob before moving back to your spot on the ground. You didn't doubt that he'd break the door down if he had to.

The door quickly swung open, Vicrul moving inside of the tiny bathroom. He looked down at you with a sigh. "Hey. Don't do this. You don't have to sneak away to the bathroom to cry." He told you. He offered you a hand and when you refused to take it, he bent down and easily picked you up, moving you back into the bedroom.

You were too exhausted to argue against it, letting him hold you close.

Vicrul set you down on the center of the bed, your back against the headboard. He joined you at your side, putting a hand on your knee. He glanced over at Ushar who was currently eyeing the rest of your sandwich, wondering if it would be okay if he finished it for you.

When Ushar locked eyes with Vicrul, he sent him a sheepish smile before coming towards the bed, sitting on the edge of it so that he could put his hand on your other knee.

"This sucks." Ushar told you honestly. It was an understatement, that was for sure. But as you stared at him you realized how much he meant it. Ushar was never serious but you could see the sad look in his eyes.

Vicrul and Ushar considered you their close friend. They might work for Kylo but they belonged to you too, they were your knights as well. The two of them weren't sure what they would do knowing they weren't going to have you around telling them to bring you candy or drinks, asking them to help you out. Two lost puppies with their princess gone.

"It sucks." You agreed, wiping your cheeks from the wetness that formed there. Your heart hurt.

The three of you were silent for a while, the only sounds in the room coming from the occasional way you would hiccup or sniffle. They kept their hands on you, large thumbs rubbing soothingly. They weren't sure what to say to you, there wasn't much that they could tell you to comfort you. But at least they were there.

"It was all for nothing,.." You finally said, staring off into the room at nothing in particular.

"What do you mean?" Vicrul asked you gently, relieved to hear you talking even if it was something that was disheartening. It was rare for the three of you to be this quiet when you were together.

"Going to school...Staying with Hux for so long...All the shit Kylo put me through. What was the point? It's like it never happened now," You said, all of this finally dawning on you now that the shock of the situation was wearing away.