Chapter 1

Hinata's (Emma) Pov

I woke up and got out of bed. I went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror to see the numbers 63194 tattooed on my neck. It gave me shivers down my back, giving me flashbacks from my past. I had to lie that I had a mom and sister to cover up that I'm alone. I put some makeup on my neck, where the numbers are, since They reminded me about Ray, Norman, and the others. I put on my contact lenses,  get my clothes on, grab my volleyball stuff and ride my bike to school.      

Time Skip

Hinata's (Emma) Pov

I fell asleep on bus on our way to training camp. I was so excited to meet Kenma again that I fell asleep. When we got there. We got out of the bus to see Kuroo coming towards us saying

Kuroo said "Late as always I see."

I just giggled since Kuroo reminded me of Ray, who would always say something along the lines of "Too nice as always I see." I then look around to until I spot Kenma. 

Once I see him, I then yell, "KENMAAAAAAAAAA," while running towards him.

Kuroo's (Ray) Pov 

The other teams were just waiting on Karasuno, who were always late. Once we saw the bus I came towards them and 

I said, "late as always I see."

I then hear chibi-chan giggle. I had a small blush on my face since it reminded me of Emma, who would pout every time 

I said, "Too kind as always I see."

I see that chibi-chan is looking around and then 

he screams, "KENMAAAAAAAAAA." while running towards him. I felt unhappy that chibi-chan ran to Kenma instead of me. 

I snap out of of my thoughts when I hear Suga say, "Are you ok Kuroo."

"oh yeah I'm ok, I just spaced out for a bit," I quickly answer.

Time Skip

No ones Pov

The teams were taking a break while Hinata, Kuroo, Suga, Oikawa, And Yams went somewhere to quickly fix the makeup on the neck. (They all went in different directions, so they don't know that they have been with their friend / non biological sibling the whole time.)

Hinata's Pov

I was rubbing my neck to get the sweat off, when I realized I rubbed off the makeup. I quickly put my hand on back on my neck hoping that no one say it and ran back to the room to put on my makeup.

No ones Pov

Hinata put on his make up, but little did Hinata know that he brought his regular makeup, and not his water proof makeup. Hinata was in a lot of trouble. After break they went to playing volleyball.

Time Skip

Hinata's Pov

I finished running my laps since we lost another practice game. Yachi gave me my water bottle. When I grabbed in, I feel water splash into my face and slids down my neck. Noya was laughing, but then stops and gives a weird face.

I then say, "Noya, why are you giving me that weird look?" 

"Sorry Hinata, I didn't mean to make a weird face. Also why do you have numbers on your neck."

Suddenly everyone is looking at my neck seeing the numbers 63194. I was frozen right then and there. I tried to speak, but nothing came out. I felt water coming down my face and I realized I was crying. I then saw I was back  in the grace field farm. I start have panic attack thinking, 'But I thought I escaped with Ray, Norman and the others, what's going on, how did I get back here.' there were a million question going through my head, but then I saw Connie's dead body and I screamed.

Kuroo's Pov

 The teams hear chibi-chan say, "Noya, why are you giving me that weird look?"

We then hear Noya say, "Sorry Hinata, I didn't mean to make a weird face. Also why do you have number on your neck."

Everyone then looks at Hinata's neck to see the numbers 63194. I was in shock. I was thinking, 'NO WAY, IT CAN'T EMMA. I MUST BE DREAMING.' I  close my eyes and slap myself, I then open my eyes and see I still here.

"I-I'm not dr-dreaming," I say out loud.

Suga's (Norman) Pov

I hear Kuroo say "I-I'm not dr-dreaming."

I see the numbers 63194. I had a terrified look on my face. I realize that Kuroo is Ray and Hinata is Emma. I was with my sibling the whole time.

Everyone then sees that Hinata was tying to speak, but nothing came out. Tears started coming out of his eyes. Hinata fall to the ground, his knees were up to his chest, his arm rapped around his knees, with his other hand clutching his hair. his breath started to quicken and I knew he was have a panic attack. suddenly Hinata screamed really loudly.

I ran towards Hinata and without thinking, I didn't realize I yelled, "EMMA," not Hinata.

Hi T^T this is my FIRST TIME writing a book, so please hate T^T T^T T^T T^T

Word count (863)