"But wait....did you just called me Tine?"

"Nope. I didn't"

"No. You did!"

Then that happen. We walked down the alley bickering about nonsense things without me realizing that I did what he wanted and that is walking home together. I didn't know when did it start but lately I found myself hanging out with him. He's always sticking around me. Yes, that's the reason.

"My throat hurts"

He saids as I rolled my eyes.

"It is because you're screaming the whole time"

I said.

"Yeah I did. Be thankful if it wasn't for me you don't have someone to cheer for you"

He said. Tch. Really Tine? Didn't you just competing with the bunch of my fan girls a while ago? Haha.

"It's bad. I should take care of my voice or else I can't make it to the audition"

"You still not giving up?"

I asked in disbelief.

"Nope. I came too far to give up now"

He said showing me his fingers full of plasters. Oh. There's a part of me felt a little pity for him. But no, he brought that to himself.

"That's why I told you to give up"

"I won't. I'm doing my best to learn and I can say that I'll do well on the audition. Just you watch. The audition will be tomorrow morning can you watch me?"

He asked. I shake my head.

"I don't know. I have to be at the field for the whole day"

I answered. Then he pouted.

"But I have to be there so I can watch you mess up"

He rolled his eyes.

"By the way if you couldn't make it you're still in the cheerleader team so don't be upset"

I teased.

"Why would I be upset when I can do both? I told you wherever you are I'll be with you. I won't leave you alone"

I felt a pang in my chest making me stop.

"What's wrong?"

He asked worried in his eyes. He's about to touch me but I slapped his hand away.

"I'm okay"

I said without noticing that it turned out a cold reply more than I intend to. I didn't met his eyes instead I kept on walking. Suddenly I feel pissed off.

What a stupid thing to say to someone.

(TINE)

I was left there confuse. Hanging out with Sarawat is really tiresome honestly. Sometimes I found myself being casual friends with him but then he suddenly have mood swings out of nowhere. But it is not the same a while ago. I know there is something happened. He's usually cold but not that cold. His eyes turned like he's ready to beat someone who will tick his button so I just let him go. I don't want to annoy him more I know he's not in the mood. As if it's new. He's always grumpy.

As I got home I ate the food that Mom left. I don't know If I'm alone because Type usually sleep in his apartment. I want to have mine too but Mom won't allow me. And speaking of her she's working in night shift alternately. After having my dinner I jumped to the shower and finally I'm ready to bed. Lately I fall in to the routine that after everything that I have to do I'll start to play my guitar. I borrowed it from Type and I made a promise that if I passed the audition I'll buy my own. I still doesn't know about anything about it it's just that I'm focusing to memorise the chords of the song that will save me to the audition. That will do from the mean time.