Chapter 1

I groaned and dragged myself out of bed. I hated Mondays, always have, always will.

I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, did a shower and came out if the bathroom with nothing but a purple towel under my armpits and up to my knees.

I then decided I change into a blue silk top with my black skinny jeans and a black leather jacket, along with my black flats.

I grabbed my bag and made my way downstairs to see my mum making pancakes.

"Your dad called." she said as I sat down on a chair.

"He want you to phone him back." she finished off, handing me a plate of pancakes.

"Whatever." I replied.

My dad just got married to his work colleague. Her name is India, and her daughter Kelsey.

I hated Kelsey, but my dad just thought that I would be fine after I got to know her. As if.

I haven't talked to my dad since his wedding and I plan not talking to him until the day I die.

As I put my plate in the dishwasher the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." I said, making my way to the door.

I opened the door and Danielle came in, giving me a hug.

"Coming?" She said, pointing to her car.

I told my mum that I would be going with Dani and then followed her to her car.

As I climbed into the back seat I saw a guy sitting on the passenger.

I cleared my throat to catch Danielle's attention.

"Oh right, Sky this is Liam and Liam this is Skylynn, Sky for short."

I smiled at him and he returned the gesture.

This Liam guy had light brown hair styled up along with soft brown eyes.

I couldn't help notice how Dani and Liam make a good couple.

It was quiet for a while until I spoke up.

"So Liam, have you joined Westwood College today?"

"Actually yes, today's my first day." He replied.

Dani parked the car and we got out.

As Liam and Dani were exchanging their byes I spotted Blair and Eleanor so I made my way to them.

As I made my way to them some guy pushed pass me.

"Hey! Watch were your going will you?" I shouted.

The guy turned around, "sorry love."

He turned back around and so did I.

I thought for a second, I haven't seen his face around here so he must be new.

I finally reached Blair and Eleanor

"Hi guys. Have you seen Dani's boyfriend?" I said, pointing to them.

"Yeah." they both said.

We talked more until Dani came and joined us.

"Spill."

"What?" She smiled.

"You never told me."

Her smile grew wider, "come on." she said, making her way to first period.

***

59...58...57...

I was looking at my watch, counting down the minutes until lunch break.

DRINNGGGG!

I got up and ran out of the classroom, everyone doing the same.

The same idiot pushed pass me again but this time I managed to get ahold of his arm.

"Stop it!"

He turned around and smiled, "you again?"

"Yeah, second time! I'm starting to think that your doing this on purpose." I snapped, letting go of his arm.

He had dark brown hair styled up along with dark brown eyes. He was wearing a black top with a skull on it with a pair of skinny jeans.

I didn't realise I was staring at him until he said, "can't get enough eh?"

I blushed and looked down.

"So you new around here?" I asked.

"Yh. It's Zayn by the way."

"Skylynn, or Sky for short. You'll like it her at Westwood College. Want me to show you around?" I smiled.

"Thanks but no thanks, oh and I didn't need that advice from you." he said, turning away to a group of people who I suppose is his friends.

I don't know why but that hurt. But I decided to ignore him and not waste any time on people like that.

As I went outside I spotted Eleanor and Blair.

"Hey guys. Did you see that Zayn guy?"

"They one with the amazing mysterious dark brown eyes?" Eleanor asked.

"Don't you mean amazing mysterious blue eyes?" Louis said, coming behind Eleanor, kissing her on her forehead and wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Oh and that Zayn guy is in my biology class, he's pretty cool if you ask me." Louis said to me.

I scoffed, "cool? Please."

***

"Alright bye." I said, waving to El and Blair.

Dani went home with her new boyfriend, Liam. I suppose it's going to be like this for a few days but still, I should be happy for her.

I opened the front door with my key and went up to my room, not forgetting to shut the door behind me.

I sighed and sat down, putting my bag down beside me.

I don't know why but Zayn kept popping up in my head, it's definitely his eyes, if not then his smile.

I heard the front door click and I headed downstairs but stopped in my tracks when I saw who was with her.

"Zayn?" I said, shocked.

I pulled my mums sleeve, dragging her into the kitchen.

"What the hell is he doing here?" I whisper shouted.

"You guys know each other?" She asked.

"Yes hell we do!" I looked at him and saw him standing there awkwardly.

"Well then go to him, oh and you'll be seeing him more often since me and his mum works together and he has to come to our house every so often since his mum doesn't want him alone at home."

My jaw dropped.

"Also welcome him will you, he's new in town." I tried to protest but my mum made me go to him.

I huffed and made my way to this Zayn guy.

"Don't worry darling, I didn't want to be here either." He said, making his way upstairs.

"Where are you going?" I raised my voice.

"Upstairs, might as well get myself comfy since my mum isn't gonna be here in two or three hours."

I inhaled sharply, I couldn't believe that I'm going to see him at college and in my house.

HEEEEYY... This is my first book so wat do you guys think? So vote and comment Plsss.. : ) x also I know it's not that interesting right now but if u carry on reading it will get better. Xx