CHAPTER 52 : CATCHING UP

Start from the beginning

"Wait" The twins said looking at Diana, the two looked at Sirius, and Sirius nodded, the two smiled and ran to Diana.

"My boys" Diana said as she stood up to hug the two.

"Why didn't you tell us you were going home?" Archer asked, and Diana chuckled at the question.

"I didn't even know, I received a knock in the night telling me that we need to go home", She said and they nodded.

The twins sat down, and Harry hugged Diana.

"I've heard about it" Diana said and gave Harry a sad smile, Harry returned it and Diana ruffled his hair.

"Is there any chance that you'll be back together?" Harry Whispered and Diana was shocked with the question his Godson gave her.

"Only time can tell" She said and Harry smiled before sitting down.

"If it isn't Professor Bell, and Healer Lupin!" The twins shouted, Sirius looked at Diana amused, he doesn't know what the twins need, but just by looking at them this was going to be fun to watch.

"Fred! George! You can ask them later", Mrs. Weasley scolded and the two nodded, and sat down.

As they were eating Sirius couldn't help, bit stare at Diana, Remus looked at Sirius and raised an eyebrow at him.

Remus smirked when Sirius was blushing when Diana accidentally looked at him.

"Well now that we're done eating-"

"-Can we ask the question?"

"Throw it at us boys" Athena said, Diana stood beside her and waited for the question.

"Well Healer Lupin, Professor-"

"Goodness drop the Healer and Professor" Athena said.

"We're not at Hogwarts" Athena said.

"Well Athena, Diana who do you think is the more attractive twin?" Fred asked.

"You know you have to answer them", Draco said as he left with Harry, and Ron.

"They won't stop bothering you" Hermione said, and She and Ginny left the room.

"George" Athena answered, Sirius looked at Diana curiously.

"Fred" She answered and the twins looked at each other amused.

"We'll be going we don't want to hear any of this" Archer said as he dragged Scorpius out of the room.

"I'll check on the kids" Molly Said.

"See you later" Arthur said as he left.

"Why?" George said.

"I'll go first well I think George is really attractive because of his hair, it's a bit messy, that's how I tell them apart" Athena said.

"No wonder you used to fancy-"

"Shut up Ann, we can talk about that later" Athena said and Diana smirked at her.

"Why Fred then?" Athena said, and Regulus knew the answer to it.

"Because his hair is tidier" Diana said.

"That's all we need to know" The twins said and left.

"So mind telling us what she meant earlier?" Sirius said as he looked at the two.

"Bell over here used to fancy Potter" Regulus said, and Diana scoffed.

"Oi!" Athena said looking at Diana, and back at Regulus.

"You fancied James?" Sirius said in disbelief.

"It was a small infatuation, and besides I was eleven I didn't know what love was! And I didn't fell for him the same way I fell for..." Athena didn't finish her sentence when she saw Remus looking down.

"For who?" Sirius pushed, Diana looked at Sirius and she couldn't help, but smile he hasn't changed a bit, he looks older, but he's still the Sirius she knows.

She mumbled something, but they didn't quite catch it.

"She used to fancy Sirius!" Athena retorted and Pointed at Diana.

"Used?" Regulus questioned with a scoff.

"Yes used" Remus said.

"Why used?" Sirius asked.

"Cause she's-"

"Say one more word Bell, and I won't hesitate to hex you to the next month" Diana said glaring at her.

Sirius was curious, and he was eager to know what Athena was about to say, before Diana cutted the girl off.

"She won't hex me I'll tell it" Remus said Smirking at Diana he knows very well what Athena meant.

'If they Bloody say that I'm still in love with this stupid man in front of me I won't hesitate to send them to 2019' Diana thought to herself as she glared at Remus.

"I have a feeling she'll hex you to 2019 if you tell me" Sirius said with a laugh, Diana was shocked that he knew what she was thinking about.

"Don't worry I'll find it out myself" Sirius said and winked at Diana, the girl rolled her eyes and left the room.

"I bloody missed her" Sirius said as she watched Diana leave.

"You don't say?" Regulus said with a smirk.

"How about you talk to her about the twins, I'm sure she'll talk to you" Athena said with an encouraging smile.

"We'll see" Sirius said as he himself left.

"Oi! I'll come with you, I still need to ask Ann something" Regulus said as he went out the door, leaving Athena and Remus at the room on purpose.

---

Face reveal or should I drop my IG account? It can be both if you want :>

-WolfStar