Chapter eleven

The rest of the night was full with laughter and joy as we went for dinner. Of course, we went to jollys' a small cafe on the corner of the richer side of Preston. It was dimly lit and perfect for a night like this.
"Hi I'm Joanne and I'll be your waiter tonight.
Have you got your order ready or shall I come back?"
Atlas tells the woman our orders and she smiles at us walking off.
"I still can't believe you shot me!" He exclaims throwing his hands in the air In pure disbelief.
"Oh you had it coming! All your 'kiss me' shite. You deserved it! You were gonna get me anyway." I bit my lip as I smiled out of complete and utter joy. Then my smile faltered.
What he leaves?
"What's the matter darling?" He grabs my hand from across the table.
"It's nothing." I don't wanna ruin our night, but he persists.
"Aurora, tell me. What's the matter?" His eyes were full with worry, with care.
"What if you get bored or sick of me?"
"Aurora stop being silly. You know when I first met you... I never knew you'd be this Important to me. But here we and you're all I think about, you make me my happiest. So I'll love you and chose you and be with you for the rest of the days In which we live. Because everyday I wanna be with you. Everyday I chose you. Everyday I love you. And only you." His words, I won't lie brought a tear to my eye and clearly the waitresses who stood before us with our food.
"I love you atlas. Forever."
"I love you more, for eternity."
"Y'all I ain't even gonna lie you are the cutest couple my here heart has ever seen. Yall gonna be together forever sweetheart I feel it." The waitress said looking down at us, a large grin on her face from what she just witnessed. She passes us our food and that was that.

Soon enough the night had to end. But not before a trip to our favourite place. The sky was turning pink as atlas and I walked across the beach hand in hand.
"Can we go to our rock?"
"Of course princess."
Our rock was the one part off the beach no one really went to. It sat near a old wall and went up around 10ft. Atlas goes up first and I follow close behind.
"Atlas the sky is pink!" I point towards the pink and orange sky as he giggles at my childish manner. His giggle is the most wonderful sound to enter my ears.
I can't lose this boy.

Dear diary,
Today...was all I could ask for. I'm really convinced this is all a dream and I'm Just going wake up anytime soon. Although atlas told me he wouldn't be able to talk for the next couple days. He seemed upset, worried. I hope everything's ok. I love that boy more than words can say. What he said to me in the caffe? I don't think I'll ever stop thinking about it. I don't think I can ever stop thinking about him. The next page is my second last page, so thank you diary. Two more entries then I'll have to get another.
Welp, goodnight diary.