𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞- 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐄𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡

Start from the beginning

Billie came from a pretty rich family her dad was a doctor and her mom was a lawyer so it was safe to say Billie did grow up with a silver spoon in her mouth. One thing that attracted me to Billie besides how beautiful she was, had to be the fact that she didn't act like these other rich stuck-up bitches we went to school with. She was actually humble.

Myself on the other hand I didn't have the best childhood. My dad was in and out of prison my entire life and my mom was an addict who ran around with different men all the time. I had to learn how to take care of myself from a young age.

When you're ten and looking for your next meal you're open to doing just about anything to make sure you didn't go to bed hungry that night. That's when I met Mike he was the leader of the gang that practically ran my neighborhood. He took me under his wing. He taught me how to sell weed and pills and I'd get a cut of the profit once I sold everything.

I started working for Mike on a more constant basis because I needed to keep the lights on and the water running in our apartment. That's eventually how I was jumped into the Athenz gang when I turned sixteen the same age Billie and I started dating. I wasn't proud of being in a gang but I did what I had to do especially since I had a baby brother I was taking care of. Within a month of my baby brother Adrian being home from the hospital, my mom went back to her old ways. She was back on the drugs and running around with different men.

When I was seventeen and Adrian was a year old our mom passed away from a drug overdose. Even though I was honestly heartbroken I wasn't surprised when they found her body in her car I kept telling her that's where she was headed but she didn't listen. I couldn't afford to be sad for long. I had a baby depending on me.

Billie was a saving grace during that time she would stay at my apartment and watch Adrian for me while I worked. I still sold on the side but my passion was cutting hair. I wanted to open up my own barbershop one day. Mike owned a shop and that's where I worked every day after school.

Even though I was used to taking care of Adrian I knew it was a whole different ball game I was about to enter now that Billie was pregnant with my baby. I actively participated in creating this life with her and I wanted her to know that I would be able to provide for all of us. I just wanted her to focus on her and the baby's health and continue with school. I would handle the rest.

**Time Skip A Few Months Billie's POV**

I'm officially five months pregnant and Y/N and I have just found out that we are expecting a baby girl. Knowing that in four short months we'll be having a daughter just made things even more real.

Thankfully my pregnancy hasn't been too hard on me and Y/N is amazing with taking care of any of my needs. The one thing that's been weighing heavily on me is the fact that my parents still don't know I'm pregnant.

Hiding this for the last few months has been the toughest shit I've ever done but I'm now at the point where I can't hide it anymore. Even with my usual baggy clothing style, it's noticeable that I'm definitely pregnant. I hadn't had to worry about it because my parents are rarely home since they work so much. But it's time they know what's going on.

Y/N was currently dropping Adrian off at a babysitter so we could tell my parents about our baby. Seeing how attentive she is with her little brother further proves that she's going to be the best mom and I can't wait to see her with our daughter.