Autumn Walk

A/N: This  is a bit late and I truly apologise for that. 

-   -   - 
||Langa's POV||
-   -   -

Laughter filled up not only my heart but the air around it. Reki's voice was echoing through my brain as the leaves crunched underneath his shoes. "You're so loud Reki," I say softly, not in a mean way because, well, I like his voice, but people were starring. Being paranoid about the way people perceive me in public was never a problem, however as soon as the criticism lands on Reki, I get mad. In my opinion, some as beautiful, talented, hard working and enthusiastic as him, should never get looked at like that. Selfish of me, I'm aware of that, but it's worth it as long as Reki is happy. Reki is my priority. 

At about 1:17pm, Reki and I had walked around town and got coffees from a small café. The café was near DOPESKETCH, it was about a 5 minute walk, 2 minute skate. "Langa~, you've been really overprotective today." Reki said sounding unamused. I hadn't even realised that I'd been acting like that; looking back on it now I see that I have. A slight chuckle leaves my lover's lips. "You look so dumbfounded, stop looking so depressed," the redhead chuckled. Sighing softly, I smile at Reki.  "You don need to be so rude about it Reki, I didn't mean to." 

My splendid second slyly started laughing. Looking up at me with nothing but love on his face, I watched the soft red lips in front of me lean closer until they were touching mine. A smile formed onto my lips as the flavour of coffee and pure happiness started to fill up my mouth. 

-   -   -  

A long walk back to Reki's house later, we were suddenly on the couch cuddling. Who knows how it got to be this way; being with each other even though we were separated numours times. Reki is mine and I am his. Knowing that the future may spread us apart, I still smile widely because right here, right now, I felt loved. 

-   -   -

A/N: Iḿ so sorry that this was rushed i only had 20 minutes to write it, i promise that the next one will be alot longer. see you late <3<3