She looks around for a few seconds before looking back to me. "No cups?"

"I forgot cups," I chuckle, just now realizing it.

The girl rolls her eyes and laughs, opening up the champagne bottle anyway. With a pop, it's open, and foaming just a little bit on the top. She takes a sip and offers it to me.

"I'm driving," I shake my head.

"One sip won't mess with your driving."

She's right. I take a quick sip before passing the bottle back to her.

"You're really a romantic, Dr. Reid. This is great." She presses another kiss to my lips before grabbing the container of cupcakes and opening it up. She takes one out— a chocolate one, and peels the paper down before taking a bite, getting pink frosting on the tip of her nose.

"You've got frosting," I gesture to her nose, making her raise an eyebrow at me.

"Where?" She asks, wiping her mouth and looking down at her hand.

"Your nose," I laugh, grinning at her.

"Oh! Right about..." Before I can recognize what she's doing, she scoops a tiny bit of frosting onto her finger and wipes it on the tip of my nose. "Here?"

I roll my eyes at her, chuckling, and wipe my nose with my middle two fingers before sucking the frosting off of them.

"Don't lick your fingers like that," She lowers my hand, her cheeks rosy.

Raising an eyebrow, I bring them back up to my lips. "Why?"

Ophelia chuckles and shakes her head at me. "If I were the one licking my fingers, what would you be thinking of?"

"Oh," I say, realizing how unintentionally sexual the action was.

"Oh," She repeats after me with a slight giggle. "Hey, I was wondering. You said you slept with your friend Ethan once, right?"

I reach for one of the cupcakes. "I did. Why are we bringing this up?"

"I mean... you don't have to tell me, but I was just wondering what... position you were in."

I look over at her, confused a little bit. "Uh, doggy, I guess?"

"No, I mean, were you... giving or receiving?"

I just stare at her for a second, narrowing my eyes in suspicion. "Why?"

"I'm just thinking of what I want when I win the bet, that's all."

"And what does that have to do with Ethan and I hooking up once?"

She laughs and leans over, pressing a kiss to my cheek. "Spencer Reid, I just want to know so that I can judge whether or not you'll even let me near your ass."

I look down at my cupcake and shake my head. "I was on the receiving end."

I hear her snicker quietly. "So, I'm guessing you weren't a fan?"