"Raya wake your ass up" Kaila shouts as she slaps her ass causing her to pop up with her eyes red as hell making me burst out in laughter, "Yo who the hell beat you up in your sleep?" I ask as she huffs clearly upset about being woken up. Collecting our bags, we walk out of the LAX airport where our drivers are waiting for us along with the bodyguards hired by Mr Cole, "Damn your daddy love the shit out your ass" Dream said as we took our seats in the tinted Range Rover.

Texting East that we arrived in LA and we were on the way to our Airbnb seeing as the three bubbles pop up letting me know that he was replying to me; 'Okay baby be safe and keep that thang tight for me😏' ."What you know bout love, I've got what you need?" I sing along as we get hyped listening to Pop Smoke's album; "Man fuck whoever shot baby boy" Amara says as we all agree knowing he was in his prime. We continue to vibe and talk about what we're gonna do for the rest of the week, "So when you gonna see your baby daddy for your D appointment?" I ask Amara as she squints her eye at me mouthing bitch; "I have to call his manager and arrange everything first" Amara answers.

 We continue to vibe and talk about what we're gonna do for the rest of the week, "So when you gonna see your baby daddy for your D appointment?" I ask Amara as she squints her eye at me mouthing bitch; "I have to call his manager and arrange ever...

Opening the door to Amara and I's room, we both gasped clearly amazed by the layout of the room; "Gotta do this shit more cause this shit is real nice" Amara says as she puts her bags before throwing herself onto the bed. "Nah better get your ass up and go freshen up cause you know we gotta go see the shop today" I say as she pouts at me which I ignore before walking into the bathroom.

"I'm hungry as a bitch" she whines walking into the room causing me to chuckle knowing this was her hinting at wanting me to get her some food, "Okay let me order us some food" I say grabbing my phone to ask everyone what they wanted to eat. After going back and forth with those indecisive hoes we end up ordering pepperoni pizza with hot and lemon pepper wings before we all link up in the living room to eat. "So, when were you gonna tell us that you're talking to Durk" I asked Nelly with a smirk playing on my lips before biting into my wing; "Y'all nosey as fuck cause we haven't even released shit bout that" she replies laughing at us.

"Girl he said your name in his song and I peeped you at his concert" Talia says as we all nod agreeing with her, "I mean you already know people be PI's and shit on social media so it's only a matter of time before more people know but I've definitely been seeing you with him more" Zo says as Nelly blushes before ignoring our coos.

"Okay so based off of your Atlanta choice, I believe this is something that you will like because of how modern it is and it is also fully designed. However, if you don't like the current design, you can make changes to the building" our agent says as she unlocks the door before allowing us to enter. Walking into the reception, I look around noticing how different the vibe of the place is, "It's giving very much good vibes only" Crystal says going behind the receptionist's desk as if we had already bout the place. "This is actually a vibe" Amara says walking further into the building.