Chapter 20| Valentine's Day

Start from the beginning

I got out of the car and walked to Jon's side. I opened his door and help him get out.

"Evan, where are we going?" He asked as I grabbed his hand. He was still holding the bouquet of flowers and I dragged him to the front entrance.

"Today, we are spending half the day at..." I took the blindfold off of him. "The fair!" He looked around and a big smile froze on his face. He looked at the bouquet of flowers and his smile got even more bigger. He was glowing with happiness.

"These flowers are amazing and I love the fair!" He said joyfully. He took a flower out of the bouquet and gave it to me. I smiled at him and he turned around to put the flowers in the car.

He came back quickly and we walked inside. I put my arm around him and he snuggled up to me. He tried to hide his face under my arm. I told him to not wear his mask the whole day so I can show him that people will like him without the mask. He looked so adorable trying to hide his face.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked him as we walk around. We both looked around, wondering what we should do first. There was a lot of people at the fair. People screaming on rides, couples going to the tunnel of love, and guys winning stuff animals for their girlfriends. I guess I'll try and win a stuff animal for Jon. I looked at all the booths, trying to find the perfect prize for him.

"Beat the ring toss to win a teddy bear! Get 1 on the bottle to win a tiny cuddly bear, 2 for a normal size, and 3 for the human size!" A man yelled. I smiled and took my arm off of Jon. He freaked out that he couldn't hide anymore, so he put on his hoodie and slowly walked next to me. I grabbed my wallet and pulled out 5 one dollar bills.

I smashed a bill on the table and the man laughed at me. "I see that you really want to win, sir." He said. "I sure do. I want to get that human size bear." I told him. "Good luck with that." He said as he handed me 3 rings. He pushed a button under the table and the bottles started moving.

I aimed at one of the bottles and threw a ring at it. I missed it... "I guess someone's not getting that human size bear." The man laughed. I looked at him angry and tried again. I only got one ring during that round and he handed me the smallest size bear. "Come back next time, son." The man said but I smashed another bill at the desk. "Oh, I'm not done playing..." I said while grinning at him evilly.

|Time skip|

"You got this, Evan!" Jon yelled from behind. I won 3 small bears and 1 normal size. This was my last round and I had two rings on two bottles.

I was so focus on winning that human size bear. I took my time and people were yelling at me to go so they can play. I aimed at one bottle... My eyes were following it as it moved around... At the right time, I threw the ring and it landed! The man was shocked then started laughing.

"We have a winner!" The man yelled as he pushed a button and an alarm went off. He handed me the human size bear and said, "Congrats, son." I grabbed the 3 small bears and Jon helped me get the normal size one. We both walked away and waved goodbye to the man.

"I can't believe you won! That was amazing! What are you going to do with all these bears?!" Jon said as we sat down at a table and put all the bears down. I put the human size bear on one of the chairs and pushed all the bears near him. "They're all for you." I told him. He looked at all the bears and smiled. He hugged all of them and started giggling. "Thanks, Evs!" He said.

I smiled and got up from my seat. "Want anything to eat?" I asked him. "Pizza!" He yelled like a child. "Ok." I laughed and got up to get some food.

Delirious's POV

I couldn't believe that all the bears Evan won were all for me. I couldn't stop smiling and hugging all the bears. I wonder how I'm going to carry them around. Wait... He brought a backpack with him, I can put some of them in there.