The word love- Chapter 1

Chapter 1

“Oi Charlie! 

I turned around.

Why don’t you move schools? No one likes you” she laughed.

"Leah leave me alone, and go and find your wanna-be’s" I said quietly.

"What did you say?"

I keep quiet. But then Leah grabbed my brown curls, and tripped me up so I landed on the floor, she was still pulling my hair. I was in so much pain.

"Don’t get rude!" she shouted

She let go of my hair. I got up then I ran to school.

Normally I would run to the girl’s toilets and cry, but today I just sat on one of the chairs near my form room.

"Hey” someone said.

I quickly wiped my tears and turned to face the person next to me, it was Jason. I just kept blinking at him.

“Don’t I get a hi back?” he smiled.

I just smiled back at him.

“You can talk to me, I won’t bite” he was still smiling.

“Why don’t you go and find Leah, she’s more entertaining.” I said trying to be polite.

He looked hurt.

“I wanna talk to you” he said trying to smile.

“Oh okay well, I’m-

“Jason! Why aren’t you in form?” Leah said to Jason, ignoring me. While her little group followed her.

Jason sighed and said.

“As you can see I’m talking to Charlie” he was smiling at me again.

I smiled back and then Leah started giving me evils.  

“Hang out with us. She’s a freak.” Leah laughed to herself.

I was hurt once again by her words. I just sat there, the words repeating itself in my head. Jason could see the hurt in my eyes.

“Leah, why won’t you leave her alone?”

“hun, don’t stick up for her, she doesn’t need your company.”

I don’t need his company. I’m fine on my own.

“I can’t even have a normal conversation with another girl without you getting jealous! What happened between me and you has died now, I have no feelings for you.” he answered.

He quickly grabbed my hand before Leah could answer, and we walked to English.

The whole journey we were both silent.

“Charlie, are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine” I lied.

I went to sit at my normal place, near the window at the front. I put my bag on the chair next to me. Soon after Jason walked in with the popular’s. Kate, Hannah, Sally, Tia, Matt, scot, Jake and of course Leah. Everyone watched as they came in and then carried on talking while I waited for class to start.

“Jason where are you going?” Leah frowned.

“Oh I’m going to sit next to Charlie” he smiled.

I didn’t say anything, I just moved my bag.

“Thanks”

 I smiled at him. That leaves an empty seat next to Leah.

During the lesson Leah and her group of girls kept staring at me. I knew they were going to get me after school.

(bell rings)

I stayed sat in my seat.

“Charlie do you get the bus home?” he asked

“Yeah, but I don’t get the home work, so I’ll stay behind and ask miss” I lied.

“okay, see you later.” then he walked off.

I waited 10 minutes before I left school. I was walking to the bus stop when I noticed Leah and her little group. I stopped and was about to turn back to school when they spotted me.

“Charlie!” Leah screamed running towards me.

And her little group followed. I just stood there. Then she pushed me.

“Why do you keep following Jason?”

“I don’t” I said quietly

She pushed me again.

“What did you say”

“I don’t” I said a little louder

Then she pushed me on the ground. And then started kicking me in the stomach. Then her little gang joined in. They were all laughing. I was in so much pain, I tryed to get up but I was pushed back down.

“Stop, please, I don’t, he follows me” I begged

Leah bent down closer to me.

“SHUT UP! Why would he follow a loser?” she screamed 

Then she started to punch me in my face. While the others were still kicking my stomach, and someone was kicking my head.

“So are you going to stay away from Jason now?” she asked

I said nothing.

She punched me on my nose.

“Are you going to stay away from him?” she asked again.

“Yes” I said weakly, while blood came out of my nose.

“Good girl” she smiled evilly.

Her little gang started to walk off.

“Also one more thing. Jason will NEVER like you!” she smiled to herself. Then went to catch up with the others.

I was so tired, dizzy and in so much pain. All I could hear was someone coming towards me calling my name, before I passed out.

Please comment and vote, if you dont like anything please tell me :) x

Im working on the next one xxx