"Well, this obviously means something to you. So what is it?" Dominic continued to question.

"It's a family heirloom from my mother's side of the family. It was tradition that the Parker woman would hand it down to their daughters when ready for marriage." Eden informed, her back facing Dominic.

"I found it when we came back."

       Dominic shrugged. "That it. You found it?"

        "That's what I said, isn't it?" Eden rhetorically asked, turning to look at him with a stern expression.

       "Eden, weren't you the least bit suspicious as to how you found it?" Dominic continued to press, dangling the necklace in the air.

       "Of course I was!" Eden countered. She thrusted her hand out, as the necklace flew out of Dominic's grasp and into hers. "That why I have it."

      Dominic dropped his hand to his side in defeat. "What do you think it means?"

      "I don't know yet." Eden sternly responded, tossing the necklace back onto the table. She let out a frustrated sigh, resting her hands on her hips.

       Dominic left the dinning room, at the sound of the pot whistling from the kitchen. Eden continued pacing, until a deafening, high-pitched ringing grew in her ears. Eden pressed her hand over her ears, hoping to stop it.

      "Dom, turn off the kettle!" Eden groaned, as the ringing continued to overwhelm her.

      He ran out the kitchen to see her squinting her eyes shut. "It's off, Eden!"

      Hearing that only made the ringing grow louder, causing Eden to let out small yelps. She placed her hand onto the dinning table, leaning against it as the floor felt like it was rumbling below her. Dominic quickly rushed to her side, placing his hands on her shoulders, to help stabilize her.

      "What's wrong, Eden?" Dominic quickly questioned, as she continued to let out groans. He saw blood to began to drip from the corner of her eyes; Slowly tracing down her cheek.

      Eden strained her eyes open, looking for anywhere the ringing could've come from. Eden's eyes landed in the blue necklace resting in the table. She saw it glow brighter, almost verifying what she was thinking. Eden quickly shoved it off the table, as she stumbled to grab it. She lifted her leg, stomping over the necklace as it cracked from the pressure of her foot.

      When she lifted her foot back up again, the necklace had broke, and the ringing stopped. Eden let out a relieved sigh, leaning on the table. She turned back to Dominic who seemed just as relieved to see her better from whatever the hell was happening to her.

      Eden tried to take a step towards him, before her eyes fluttered close. She fell into Dominic hands, as he quickly reacted to her body began to faint. He slowly lowered her to the floor, resting her head on the floor. Brushing away her hair, she rested unconscious.

      Dominic worriedly looked around, for any cause, but there was nothing. "Oh god, Eden. Please be okay."

       Eden gasped awake, abruptly sitting up from the floor. Her eye had widened when she awoke. She thrusted her head to look either side, her vision focusing on familiar items around her. She stopped when realizing she wasn't in the same dinning room as before she abruptly fainted.