Calming himself down Geto faced towards the girl. "Hey Riko, don't worry. We're not here to abduct you."

"Liar! You look like a liar! What's with those bangs?!"

Only resulting in (Y/N) wheezing all over again and falling to the floor in tears.

"And what's with the girl? She having a heart attack or something?!"

In almost an instant, (Y/N) was up on her feet and right in front of Riko's face. That startled the girl, causing her to blush at the proximity that you were at.

"If I was having a heart attack, I wouldn't be up in your face now would I?" (Y/N) traced her finger on the girl's chin. Only chuckling slightly to herself, (Y/N) backed away from the girl and walked back over to their two dimwits standing there with blank expressions on their faces.

"You guys are gonna do it aren't you?" The only answer (Y/N) got was the boys moving over to Riko and lifting her off the ground and starting to pull at her limbs.

"H-hey that hurts goddammit!"

"P-please stop!"

A new voice had joined in on the conversation. It was Riko's life long caretaker, Kuroi.

"Kuroi!"

"My lady. They are our friends."

The boy's let Riko go with a thud when she landed on the floor. (Y/N) moving forward, helped Riko stand from the ground and dust off her clothes.

"What are you riding though?"

"Oh this? It's the bangs guy's cursed technique!"

"Could you not call me that?!"

"Are there any nice looking curses you have stored Geto? All the ones I've seen are either hideous or disgusting to look at."

"Oh shut up (Y/N), it's not like you have to look at them all the time."

"Well I actually kind of do Satoru, since I'm literally training to kill these things all the time."

"Smartas-"

"Cursed spirit manipulation," interrupted Geto, "like the name implies, I can control cursed spirits I take in."

"She's spunkier than I thought." Gojo.

"She's a weirdo, not gonna lie." (Y/N), who had finished her lollipop crossed her arms.

"Aren't you supposed to be all sad because of the merger? And here I was worried about ya." Geto.

"Ridiculous! A simple comment from a simpleton."

"WHA-?!"

"Listen up you wackos. Master tengen is me and I am master tengen!"

"You talk about merger and death as if they are one and the same, but you are gravely mistaken!"

While Riko was ranting, the three jujutsu students were looking at their phones.

"So did you change your wallpaper?"

"It's a model this time."

"A model? You almost sound like a pervert Gojo."

"Hey! I am not a pervert (Y/N). Says the one with- actually what's your wallpaper again?"

"It's a manga cover you dumbnut. I showed you guys when I changed it last week."

"Are you listening?!"

The three teens looked at the girl.

"She prolly has no friends with the way she speaks."

"Maybe she talks to her mirror instead."

"I bet it'll be a cinch for her classmates to say goodbye."

"I talk fine at school by the way!"

That made the girl freeze and realize something.

"Ah! School!"

"Kuroi! What's the time?!"

"It's still before noon. But maybe school can-"

"Nope! I'm going!"

---

Renchoku girl's junior high

"Huh?"

"But wouldn't it be safer to take her to jujutsu high now?"

Currently, (Y/N) was on the phone with their teacher, Yaga. they dropped Riko off to her classes and were now waiting by the school's pool.

"I agree with you there. But these are master tengen's orders."

"..."

"And, we must oblige to Riko Amanai's requests." he hung up.

"Tch. being all soft on her." even though you weren't on speaker with Yaga, he heard the entire conversation. He had his ear pressed against your phone to try to listen to it.

"Don't be like that Satoru."

"You know she was saying all that stuff, but in reality after the merger, she'll become master tengen down below jujutsu high and form the barrier. Everyone she cares about, she'll no longer be able to see them." Geto said.

"So we should let her enjoy the time she has left." butting in, (Y/N) had a face not so recognizable, she knew the feeling of having time put on restrictions.

"Lady Riko does not have any relations. When she was young, her family was in an accident. So I've been her caretaker since then. So at least let me spend time with her-"

"So that makes you family."

Geto sent a soft smile towards Kuroi, holding sympathy for her.

"Suguru, (Y/N)."

"How's the surveillance spirit, and how's your vision elapse doing (Y/N)?"

"I can't sense any change at the moment."

"Right. I wish i could share their vision like Mei does," Geto said, "but if something happens, they'll immediately let me-"

Right at that moment, both Geto and (Y/N) felt a change.

"Satoru we have to go get Riko, now." (Y/N) tapped Gojo's shoulder, moving away.

"Two of my spirits have already been exorcised."

---

"Thirty million, what a deal! She's not a sorcerer plus we know where she is. Thirty million yen to kill a kid."

"What a great deal!"

𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘪𝘲𝘶𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱, 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱 👮🍭